Episode 3: Part 3

[Stray Kids stage behind

[Stray Kids stage behind.]

The members are in a meeting room, running around and cheering. "Yayyyy!!!"

"We placed second." Seungmin says during his private interview, a smile on his face.

"Second is pretty good in my opinion." Changbin says during his, shrugging his shoulders. He has a smug look on his face.

"I'm just glad that the members are happy." Bang Chan says, legs crossed and hands resting on his knee. "The goal is to get first but for now, I'm alright with second."

After the boys had calmed down, they were now sitting. They looked more serious, Bang Chan leading the discussion.

"Are you all sure that this is the song we want to go with?" Bang Chan asks, looking at the members.

"I think we'll be able to showcase a powerful stage." Hyunjin says, the others nodding in agreement.

Bangchan looks down at the option written, tapping his chin in thought. "Alright, let's go with this."

"We chose BTS's sunbaenim's Dionysus." I.N. says, the male in his private interview. "During the stage, the members become gods and we all get together to throw a great party."

"There's a lot of rap and the style of this song is similar to ours." Felix adds during his interview. "I'm excited but also nervous. BTS are huge seniors of ours so we want to do well."

The members are at rehearsal, practicing with the large table. The members are seen struggling with the props.

Hyujin almost falls off the table as it's being moved, unable to hold his balance. The backup dancers immediately apologize but Hyunjin shakes his head, clarifying that it was his fault.

During the dance break, I.N. and Han bump into each other as they run into their positions, catching the eye of Bang Chan. The run through stops, I.N. and Han both rubbing the back of their necks.

"I think the pressure is getting to them." Bang Chan sighs, looking away. "They're nervous, more nervous than before."

The members of Stray Kids bite their lips, looking uneasy  as Bang Chan sits them. The backup dancers are gone, leaving just the members.

"There's no need to be so worried." Bangchan reassures them, patting I.N.'s leg, the maknae sitting beside him. "If we mess up, we mess up. Yes, we may have a reputation to uphold but we're performing for us and for Stays. Stays are going to be the happiest when they see us enjoying the stage so don't think too much. Just practice, rehearse, and do it the best you can, alright?"

The members nod and Bang Chan waves them over. The males share a quick group hug, light chuckles being exchanged.

...