MAMA Stage: Part 3

Considering how late it was, Mark and Evie invited the others to stay for dinner

Considering how late it was, Mark and Evie invited the others to stay for dinner. The leaders were gathered in the cafeteria, the guests staring at the delicious food in front of them.

Julianne was seated beside her boyfriend, Mark. They were hoping that they wouldn't be too obvious, but seeing that the males and females were mixed, it wasn't too big of an issue.

"Wow, this looks really good." Bang Chan said, staring at the food. The others nodded in agreement, eyeing the various dishes.

"This one Jaehyun-hyung actually came up with." Mark said, pointing at one of the dishes. "It's really good, you all should try it."

Julianne couldn't help but smile, knowing how excited Mark was. He was busy and didn't have time to hang out with friends outside of the company often, so this was a really precious moment for him.

She felt him pat her leg under the table, reassuring her. It's fine, our managers are sitting at another table and the cameras are away, it's just us.

Julianne heard giggling from across the table, noticing that it was Evie and Serim. She recalled what Mark told her about the two, and quickly gave the male a light nudge.

"So do they like each other again?" Julianne whispered to Mark while the others were distracted, talking about their schedules for the next few days.

Mark blinked, glancing at the pair before leaning towards her. "I really don't know. Evie said that she's over him but she's kind of hard to read."

Julianne understood, having spent time with both of them before. Evie was definitely an interesting girl, but it was honestly hard to tell what she wanted.

They continued eating and Julianne heard the others begin conversation as well. Sangyeon seemed to be surprised that Evie was the same age as the maknaes of his group while Jungwon, Hyera, and Chaeri were questioning Bang Chan about producing his own music. It was a happy moment, and it was hard for Julianne to imagine that they were going to be competing against one another soon.

None of that though, Julianne told herself, shaking the thought away. Just enjoy the time we have now, no worries.

...

It was finally the day of MAMA, one of the biggest music shows of the year. FaeZe had just finished their performance, and Hyera was getting ready to perform with her seniors.

"Unnie, how is it?" Yua asked, helping Hyera with her outfit. "Are they scary? I'm nervous about competing against them."

"No, the other group leaders are really nice." Hyera reassured the younger girl. "I'm really excited for the rest of you to get to go meet them too."

"Yua, Hyera, Enhypen's on!" Hwa, their maknae called out to them. Yua immediately ran towards the screen, seated beside Kexing.

Hyera shook her head, knowing the two too well. Despite being in the same company, Yua and Kexing were big fans of Enhypen, particularly Sunghoon and Jake.