Episode 1: Part 3

"You were given a theme, What is Your Power? Only 100 seconds is allowed for each team to demonstrate a powerful performance

"You were given a theme, What is Your Power? Only 100 seconds is allowed for each team to demonstrate a powerful performance. Hm, Gaia's Ayla, when would you like to go?"

"We'd like to go last." Ayla responds.

"What about you, Han?"

"We would also like to perform last." Han told them. "Last allows for a big finale."

"Ah, it seems like everyone wants to go last." Mina continues. "The predicted Ruler by the groups is NCT Dream, so they will be performing last. The order of the remaining teams will be through rolling the wheel."

"Let us see who will go first."

All eyes settle on the wheel being projected. Teams are holding each other's hands, hoping that they won't be performing first.

"And the team that will be starting off the challenge is.... The Boyz. Please get ready for the stage."

"I knew it." New sighed, shaking his head. "I had a feeling we were going to go first."

"Fighting!" The other groups cheered, encouraging The Boyz as they got up to get ready.

...

The members of The Boyz were sitting around a meeting table, staring at each other. A few seconds later, they all start laughing.

"Right when we thought we would never do this again." Hyunjae sighs, shaking his head.

"We're back!" Jacob cheers, waving his hands excitedly. "Yay, more performances!"

Despite Jacob's happy tone, there was a heaviness to the room, as if they were all thinking the same thing.

"So..." Sunwoo says, breaking the silence. "What are we going to show now?"

[Switch to Juyeon interview.]

"We've already shown so much in Road to Kingdom and Kingdom." Juyeon says, hands laced together. "So we had a really hard time deciding on a theme for the introduction performance."

[Back to group shot.]

"Why don't we do a story?" Haknyeon suggested. "We always do stories, that's what we're good at."

"Kevin's already been working on that." Q says, motioning to the male scribbling beside him.

Kevin immediately begins to panic, waving his hands out. "Wait, I don't know if this is good, this is an idea."

"Let's hear it." Sangyeon says, motioning to the male. "We have nothing right now so any idea is appreciated."

"I was thinking about Checkmate, but an orchestra version. Using ballet and modern dance elements like Quasi Una Fantasia but darker. The story is that we're chasing a crown that was lost, kind of like a broken kingdom building itself up again." Kevin looked around as the other members stared at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"