Episode 2: Part 3

Enhypen's stage begins with Sunghoon holding the football, walking through what seems like a locker room. He passes the ball to Jay who's sitting on a bench, looking tired. The ball continues to be passed through the members, who are dressed like football players, stripes painted on their faces.

It finally ends with Niki, who takes the ball and starts a solo dance break. It turns into a group dance before it ends with Jungwon, who, unlike the other members, doesn't have any paint on his face.

Jungwon takes the ball, walks back to the locker rooms. He opens a locker which has a camera inside, painting two stripes on his face before slamming it shut. The music for the song begins.

The idol groups watching exclaim as Jungwon paints his face, his intense gaze sending shivers down their backs.

Han is lying on the couch screaming, while the other members hold him. Ayla has her hands over her mouth, patting Evie's leg aggressively. It switches to Kate who is simply staring, to starstruck to say anything.

"BTS's ON." Haechan says, nodding his head. "It's a good choice. I approve."

"No one asked for your approval." Chenle snarled, laughing his head off as he earned a look from Haechan.

Cheerleaders tumble across the stage in front of Enhypen while a marching band is behind them. The members proceed with the choreography, similar to BTS'.

The performance continues, with the dance break in the middle. Niki seems calm as he prepares for the difficult move, taking a deep breath.

Surely, it goes perfectly, the male grabbing the football in the air before landing, continuing the dance break. Chaos breaks in the changerooms, starting with Cravity.

"Ahhh we're done for!" Seongmin whines, burying his face into Allen's shoulder.

"Did you see that!" Eric screams, the members of The Boyz standing up, pointing at the screen. "He flew like Q hyung!"