Episode 2: Part 2

[The Boyz Stage Behind

[The Boyz Stage Behind.]

The Boyz were already rehearsing their stage performance with an acting coach, who was focused on helping the members with their facial expressions. The members were hard at work, sweat dripping down as they practiced.

"We decided to do EXO subaenim's Obsession." Sunwoo says during his private interview. He wore a proud smile on his face, playing with the strings of his hoodie.

"It's part of the story we created on Kingdom." Hyunjae adds, staring into the camera. "It tells the story before the Kingdom performance of Monster, how we came to that stage."

"I think this time, The Boyz want to focus on performing for ourselves." Jacob says, staring into the camera. "Being on a show like this twice before, it was a lot of pressure, needing to do well. This time, we want to enjoy the stage more, show our fans what we love doing."

It goes back to The Boyz in their practice room, working hard on their choreography. They seem tired, many of them rubbing their heads in frustration.

Suddenly, the door opens and their managers walk in, holding bags of takeout food. The members are confused, looking around.

"Wait, who planned this?" Eric asks, looking around. His eyes land on Younghoon. "Hyung, was it you again?"

"No, it wasn't." Younghoon tells him, glancing around too. The members continue to question each other, trying to figure out the mysterious person behind the food.

"It's chicken!" Haknyeon exclaims, head poking inside a bag. "Fried chicken! It smells so good."

New, not believing him, looks into a bag as well. "Wait, there's pizza as well! I love pizza, ah thank you so much whoever did this!"

The members quickly clean up, thanking the staff members for bringing the food in. They're still confused as to who was behind all this, wanting to get to the bottom of it.

"Was it you?" Juyeon asks, looking at the camera directors. He soon realizes it wasn't making him even more confused. "Who was it then?"

While they're preparing the food, Q smirks as he meets eyes with their leader, being able to see right through him. "Ah, it was Sangyeon hyung!"

"Was it?" Kevin asks, the male seated beside the leader.

Sangyeon nods, motioning to the food. "Eat up everyone."

"Hyung, I told you not to do these types of things." Sunwoo jokes, grabbing a piece of chicken. "Thank you so much! I love you!"

"What's the occasion?" Hyunjae questions, passing food to the other members before taking a bite of his chicken. "Is it because the cameras are around?"

"Hey, I can be a nice leader!" Sangyeon quickly defends himself, making the members laugh.

"Hyung, I love you." Eric sings, eating a slice of pizza. "This is so good."