Chapter - 1{Promise}

All of my strength is suddenly gone...

My eyes started to close slowly and the whole world was gone in a blur...

Darkness.

That was the only thing that I can see now. Darkness, that can devour anything who stands in his way.

Where am I..?

What is this place?

Why I can't move my hand or legs..?

Many thoughts came into my mind like a flood, I didn't expect someone to answer the questions but...

<<Answer. You're currently in a cave located at 'The Great forest of Jura' and you can't move your hand and legs because you don't have these organs.>>

A robotic voice without any emotions and feelings suddenly rang in my head.

Who are you?!’

Startled by the sudden voice I screamed in surprise. I can't even move my body.

No! Wait! I can move my body.

Why... I can't feel my limbs?

<<Answer. I'm unique skill 'Great Sage'. I'm inside your head that's why you can't see me and you don't have arms and legs because slime doesn't have these organs.>>

The same robotic voice again replies to me in my head. But this time I already expecting her to reply that's why I'm not that surprised.
.
.
.
.

After asking many questions to ‘Great Sage’ I found out that I got reincarnated in this world as a slime. I mean WHAT a joke. Slime? The weakest monster that ever existed in a fantasy novel. But I'm not mad... I was a little startled at first but now I'm calm...

It's been a while since I got reincarnated and I'm just eating some grass for the last couple of days. And I got two more water-based skills.

Can you hear me? Little one!

A booming voice rang inside my head my instincts are telling me to flee, so I ignored the voice like I didn't hear it. Because I didn't want to talk to anyone. Why do I? I didn't have any obligation to talk to him.

‘Hey, I know you can hear me.’

The voice again rang inside my head. But I'm not in a mood to talk to anyone. I keep my mouth shut and looked toward the source of the voice.

Hey, why are you quiet?

Again what is his problem? He is becoming a little irritating now.

What?’

I asked him finally. I only thought but I'm pretty sure he can hear my thoughts.

Whahaha. I know that you are an intelligent monster with an ego.

He said with a loud laugh but I can feel the joy in his voice. the emotion that I rarely feel.

What do you want.’

I asked him with an icy cold voice. He is just wasting my time. I do have a lot of free time but I want to use my free time in some other ways. By ‘some other ways’ I mean everything that doesn't have anything to do with socializing.

What is your name?

He asked me with a curious voice. Really!! That is what you want to ask me.

My name is—

Hey! What was my name again?

What the– did I forget my name. I mean I remember everything about me...