Chapter - 24{Useless Demon}

The time started to flow again, and the chaos befell in the quiet room. All the Demon Lords and their attendants were shocked beyond words with the only exception being Veldora, Guy, and Rimuru.

The first one to move was Veldora without wasting any moment Veldora uses his Ultimate Skill «Faust's» sub-skill «Probability Manipulation» and started to suppress the energy with his raw strength.

This is the best he can do because he didn't know how to suppress energy.

Rimuru was dumbfounded at the fast action of Veldora.

'How did he react this fast'

Rimuru thought silently as he looked at Veldora with a proud face.

"Hey, stop looking at me. I'm barely holding this chunk of energy with my skill"

Veldora complained because nobody was helping him.

Rimuru was the first one to get out of his stupor as he used «Soul Devourer» and isolated all the energy into his «Imaginary Space»

Everybody sighs heavily as the energy lump disappeared. But mostly all of them were confused.

How did the lump of energy suddenly appear in front of them?

As everybody returned to their seats. They all looked at Guy for an answer and their eyes nearly fell out of their sockets.

Guy Crimson one of the strongest Demon Lords has bruises and cuts all over his body. But there is a noticeable wound on his left hand, a big scar.

They all looked toward Rimuru to their surprise he also has cut marks on his body not as bad as Guy though.

The room is also not in a good condition there are signs of battle and destruction.

In the blink of an eye, all of Rimuru's wounds got healed but-

"You little slime bastard, why aren't these wounds are healing"

Guy growled at Rimuru with an expression that is hard to read.

"Little..? That's funny, one of the strongest Demon Lords got cuts all over his body from a 'little slime"

Rimuru replied to him with a mocking smile as he looked very pleased after seeing wounds all over Guy's body.

"You are saying like you were any better"

Flustered Guy replied instantly as he glared at Rimuru with his sharp crimson eyes.

"You are wrong. You were only able to make six small scratches over my body and as you can see they healed almost instantly.

As for you, you only got lucky if the barrier wasn't destroyed by the energy discharges and pressure created by the swords you would have been dead by now"

Rimuru replied to him coldly as his eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Dead? You must be dreaming. I wasn't even fighting with you seriously"

It's true Guy only used one of the Ultimate Skills he also has other copied Ultimate Skills that he didn't use in the battle but...

"Hah! Like I was fighting seriously. To be honest I didn't even use my Ultimate Skill in the battle and I have more than two Ultimate Skills"

The same can be said for Rimuru he also only used Ciel in the battle to cover his lack of experience in a battle.

"..."

"..."

Other demon Lords, we're rather surprised by the revelation. As they looked at Rimuru with shocked eyes.