Intermisson - Velzard

The little sister of the creator ‘Star King Dragon’ Veldanava and the second true dragon to ever be born. The ‘White Ice Dragon’ Velzard.

Velzard was born shortly after the world's stabilization. From the moment she was born she was the strongest, and never faced a single loss.

The only person who can fight against her and win was only her elder brother Veldanava. Others didn't even close to scratching her scales, the battle was nothing more than child's play for her, a means to pass the time.

Roaming the world challenging the strong individuals, destroying anyone who dares try anything foolish. Spending time with her brother, seeing him create many new species, skills, etc.

Velzard has always been a curious child from the start, she easily gets bored and it has become a problem for her.

Life started to get boring and uneventful, so she decided to visit the places that she hasn't explored yet.

And that's when she met him. The ruler of space-time, a slime by race with otherworldly beauty.

Satoru’

Or that is what he told her as his name.

The battle was crushing for Velzard. She wasn't even able to land a single strike, her arrogance got crushed and her ego got refined.

Devastated from her first loss she sought her brother to ask him about the identity of the mysterious person called.

Satoru.

"Don't mess with him, last time we fought I barely manage to draw... but I have a feeling that I will lose against him if we fight again"

Velzard was shocked. She has expected him to be strong to be on par with her brother, whose power she can not even fathom even after seeing it firsthand.

Velzard didn't know how to react after hearing about him from his brother.

Happy, shocked, panicked.

Suppressing her feelings she flies away. She was glad she didn't make that person her enemy.

Times fly as a few hundred years have passed. And in this period, Velzard got her first friend.

One who isn't afraid of her power, who didn't obey her because of her power. The friend who can handle her.

The relationship between Velzard and Satoru only deepens.

Eating, traveling, shopping, etc.

Velzard unconsciously started to spend more and more time with him. Not even knowing herself the existence of ‘Satoru’ has become a part of her.

The more she spends time with him the more amazing she finds him.

Unknowingly to her, the flower of ‘Love’ started to bloom inside her cold heart.

‘How ridiculous’

Velzard thought to herself as she realises her feeling toward her first and only friend.

Satoru.

The cold-hearted girl that didn't even get along with her family fell in love.

How absurd.

Velzard finds it hard to believe that the person who didn't even have a friend a few hundred years ago fall in love.

With her best friend no less.

"Velzard are you alright? You look a little pale"

The sweet but concerning voice of her friend enters her ears.