Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}

It's been a long time since Milim left. I'm just sitting here watching the rising sun as I feel an incredible amount of magic heading in my direction.

"Milim?"

But didn't she tell me to wait for two or three days?

"Milim! You came earlier"

I said to her as I watched her landing in front of me and again she created a crater in her landing spot.

"Ohh. I thought I have to fight a troublesome person to get this but I was wrong"

Milim replied to me nonchalantly. Even Milim calls that person 'troublesome' just how strong that person is.

"Here. This is a gift for you"

She said as she gave me a crystal ball. I looked at her with a curious look but she was just grinning like an idiot while looking at me.

"What is this?—"

but before I can say any further Great Sage chimes in.

<<Answer. The Crystal ball contains 100325 human souls>>

"Wha- What!! A hundred thousand human souls"

This time I was shocked beyond belief. There are many questions that I want to ask her. But I need to calm my mind first... Let's talk with her now.

...

"So that means you didn't kill anyone correct," I asked her to be sure.

"Correct" Milim replied.

"So this is a gift for me"

"Yes"

What a short reply. I can not accept this gift. This is not something you can just give to someone as a mere gift.

I want to complain but I decided against it.

"Gluttony" I whispered as I eat the crystal ball. But that was a big mistake as I heard the voice of the world.

<<Notification. The necessary human soul (nourishment) for the requirement of evolution (Seed's Sprouting) had been confirmed ... Recognized.

The requirement had been met. From now, Evolution to Demon Lord (Harvest Festival) will begin>>

The Voice of the World resounds in my mind. As I heard the voice my mind started to get fussy as sleep started to take over my mind.

"Milim please protect all of us for the time being..."

I said to her barely conscious.

"You can rest assured..." I heard her say as I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

<<Announcement. Individual: Rimuru Tempest, the transformation into Demon Lord "Harvest Festival" shall now commence>>

<<Announcement. The transformation into a demon lord, the Harvest Festival has begun.

Body reconstruction has begun, transforming into a new species>>

<<Confirmed.

Race: transforming from Slime into Demon Slime... successful.

All parameters have been greatly increased.

Mana reserve increased tenfold.

The ability to freely change between material and spiritual bodies has been added.

Species abilities are «Decomposition», «Absorption», «Endless Regeneration»

Furthermore, with regards to acquired resistances, new ones have been added...