Chapter - 40{Emotional Breakdown}

"So shall I also get serious... A little"

The charming smile never leaves Rimuru's face.

He is genuinely pleased after seeing Velzard after a very long time. The expression on his face is saying it all.

Pitch black color suddenly filled everyone's view and before they knew it they all teleported into «Imaginary Space» a place of miracles.

With a flicker of Rimuru's fingers, the whole scenario changed. The pitch-black space turned into a vast Greenland, grass, and trees filled the whole view. In the east, there are high mountains in the west, a vast sea. The air is nice, and the sun is burning brightly.

A perfect place for relaxing.

"Did you like it..?"

The sweet voice of Rimuru rang in their head, the voice carrying a hint of hesitation and nervousness. They snapped out of their stupor as they heard the voice.

The gazes of the people landed on Velzard, she didn't even look impressed. Like she has already seen it thousands of times.

A baffled expression appeared on everyone's face.

"As expected of Velzard this didn't even enter your eyes. Let's change it a bit to your liking"

With another snap of his finger. The whole of Greenland changed into Iceland.

The grass was replaced with snow and the air became chilly. A castle entirely made up of pure Ice can be seen.

Snow started to fall.

Truly the world of Silver. The temperature is even lower than the Ice continent where Guy and Velzard live.

"Did you like—"

Before Rimuru can finish his words an Ice storm flew past her barely gazing at her cheeks.

The smile on his face deepened even more.

"You want to play?"

The moment Rimuru finished his words another ‘Ice storm’ make its way toward him.

With a smile on his face, Rimuru moves his hand in a swift moment, similar to slapping someone with the back of his hand.

The Ice storm makes contact with his hand and disappeared.

Velzard didn't waste her time she launched herself at Rimuru at full speed. With a sword in her right hand, she slashes Rimuru's neck.

But before the sword can even touch Rimuru's neck he disappeared like an illusion.

"Darling~ I know you miss me but there is no need for this fierce welcome."

The seductive voice of Rimuru entered Velzard's ears but before she can even move a muscle of her body she felt a little moist sensation in her ear as Rimuru bit her ear gently.

Rage filled Velzard's whole body as she without looking slashed her swords 180 degrees.

The sword didn't gaze at anything other than air. Rimuru already moved away from there a while ago and again arrived behind Velzard.

"Dear~ Don't be mad. I thought you should have forgiven me till now."

Rimuru said with a wary smile and nervous voice. His hands trembled slightly as he hugged Velzard from behind.

His head rested on Velzard's shoulder as he continued.

"It's already been more than 2000 years...

A-At least hear me out..."