Chapter - 17{A Glimpse Of Rimuru Power}

The next morning I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I feel a little better than yesterday, sleeping was the best idea as I expected it to be. Let's meet with others then. I left my room as I reach the dining room. I'm the first one to arrive. Did I wake up early today?

<<Master wake up one hour earlier than normal>>

Really!! That's strange. Eh. Whatever I slept early yesterday that's why I woke up early. But what should I do now?

...Let's make some breakfast for everyone.

Cooking always helps to calm one's mind. That's something I heard in my last life let's test this theory today.

While making breakfast I also asked Ciel-San to report everything that I need to know.

<<The souls have been filtered and separated. Master collected a total of 20729 souls yesterday. 2547 souls have been found guilty by master's judgment>>

Hmm. So what are you going to do with them? What about Shizu-San's body.

<<Nothing I was just collecting data from them. So I can make new souls from «Creation Lord Ahura Mazda»

And because individual Shizue Izawa's soul possesses a hero egg—>>

Wait! Wait! Wait!! What. Since when, why didn't I have any idea about it? If I remember correctly Shizu was only an A-rank individual when I last saw her. How she can possess a Hero egg this soon.

<<It is certainly because of her hard work, the only thing that was holding her back was the spirit name Ifrit. Also, the second reason is she cleared her heart>>

What does that even mean

<<In short, she solved the problems that were holding her evolution>>

But even so, didn't she evolve much faster. I mean- Wait don't tell me. Is she is training inside my stomach?

<<That's right. I taught her some techniques to increase her soul power. And it looks like she also absorbed some part of [Turn Null]>>

What!! Hey, don't let Shizu-San play with that energy. You already know how powerful that energy is, even though I can not control that energy and I'm practicing controlling that energy for the last two months.

<<Don't worry master she didn't absorb the energy directly. I convert [Turn Null] into soul energy to help her practice her techniques more efficiently>>

And

<<And>>

Yes, and knowing Shizu-San I'm sure she didn't stop at just practicing some techniques to increase her soul power.

<<As expected from the master. Yes, it looks like she is practicing some sword skills. She is learning the swords skills from the master memory>>

So basically she is learning Hakurou sword techniques. Hakurou is the only one who teaches me the sword techniques after all.

<<She is making her variation of Hakurou techniques>>

Hehe. I'm not even surprised after hearing this. She is also an expert swordsman I only saw one or two moves of her when she was fighting with spider monsters though.

<<She is also using the master past life memories to make some moves>>

I nearly choked my saliva after hearing this. Look like Veldora influenced Shizu-san, I have to make sure to not let him go closer to Shizu-San in the future.