Chapter - 18{Here Comes More Trouble}

It's been a week since Diablo and the other three join Tempest. Not only them but the other seven hundred and seven demons also joined us they all are the subordinate of Diablo, Testa, Carrera, and Ultima in the Demon world. So I gave them bodies and names.

And today we are discussing how to develop Tempest when suddenly I feel a large group of monsters is coming towards Tempest.

It looks like the Demons also feel their aura I send Diablo to bring their leader to me.

And after some time three beastketeers enter the meeting room with Diablo. Seeing me they get to their knees. Aren't they Carrion subordinates?

"Rimuru-Sama"

"Why are you here? What happens?"

I asked them as I gesture for them to stand up. They looked sad and angry but I have to ask them.

"A few days ago Demon Lord Milim started a war against us..."

What the hell!! Can someone control Milim? Are you kidding me? Even I'm not that strong to control her like a puppet.

Why the hell did she wage war against Carrion and who the hell is this Frey anyway. I heard a little about her from Milim but I don't know anything about her.

And finally, the piece of shit that bastard Clayman. I will make sure he died a painful death. Milim! Why? Why are you causing so much trouble for me even though you are not in Tempest.

'Rigurd helps the refugees. Give them a place to stay and food. And you three will join the meeting we are holding after two days"

"Yes Rimuru-Sama"

"Thank you Rimuru-Sama"

I wave my hand to dismiss them. I have to handle the mess that Milim created, I think that's the price I have to pay for befriending her. This all is giving me a headache.

"Diablo and Testarossa make sure that they didn't cause trouble and understand the rule of Tempest. They can't bully weak here"

I said to Diablo and Testarossa as they both nodded and disappeared into the thin air. I'm glad I took them as my subordinate, they both are reliable... If I ignore some minor issues they caused.

....

"Rimuru! I'm here to help you with some adventurers. I have one hundred people ready to fight"

"The fight is already over. I killed all of them but you can join the meeting"

"What! How?"

It is a hassle to tell the same story over and over again. I just sigh. I looked at Shuna.

"Shuna bring Fuze to the meeting destination and King Gazel is coming he will reach in a few minutes I will tell both of them at the same time"

Shuna nodded and took Fuze and Kaval's party to the meeting place. After a while, King Gazel also landed. Ciel is the best she sensed a long time ago.

<<This much is nothing>>

Yeah. Yeah, I know you don't have to tell me. Huh! Who the hell is coming now.

<<No hostility detect>>

'Hey, come out before I break your vessels"

I said coldly as some elf's started to come out from the bushes. They are using artificial bodies. Just like Ciel made for the Demons. What it is called.

<<A homunculus>>

"Who are you"

"I'm the archduke of the Sorcerous
Dynasty of Thalion. Elalude Grimwalt"