Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}

After storming off from the conference room I arrived at my house and directly entered the bedroom. Without any hesitance, I just lay on the bed stretching my hands as much as I could while staring at the ceiling with my half-closed blank eyes, filled with hatred. Currently, Shizue and the Children are living here but my room is still empty, when Ramires finished creating the labyrinth Veldora without wasting any time-shifted on the 100th floor. That stupid otaku dragon, I swear if he troubles me today it will be his last day living peacefully... On the other thought, he is still better than his big brother— Veldanava.

God or many call him as such but to me, he was a good companion, a little annoying maybe... but reliable. Still, why did he bind me in the chain of a vow?

I hate him for that. He destroyed my life with a single promise, how can a simple vow make me a 'Supreme Deity' this miserable? How can it fill half of my life with misery and pain? How?! How?! How is this possible?

Rather than how I want to know... Why? Even someone like Ciel-San didn't have the answer to my question.

Why did he make me vouch for that oath? What was the reason? Why didn't he tell me anything? I thought we were at least friends... but I guess that was just my delusion.

... Ciel-San why did he do that.

<<Sorry master... I can't tell because of insufficient information. I'm really useless, master.>>

‘It was not your fault... it was that lizard's fault, so don't blame yourself’

<<... I- Thank you, master.>>

Don't worry about it. Ok then Ciel-San start the «sleep mode»’

<<...It's advised to use 'Female Form' while sleeping>>

My Female form? Oh, now I remembered you did something with my female form don't you. The last time I used it, I became a ‘human’, and what with the sensitivity of the body, even a simple touch aroused me that much?

<<...>>

Really, Ciel-San I was just wondering if you did something or not but seems like you really did something with my female form.

<<Negative. Velzard is the one who asked me, I only did the modification>>

Sigh. There is no way I can win an argument with you, let's forget about it and start the ‘sleeping mode.’

<<... About the female form>>

Yeah-Yeah, use it, I know you will not do something that will harm me anyway. Do whatever— No I'm not gonna say that cursed line again. The last time I said the same thing to Veldanava and that bastard take advantage of me.

Argh- Just do it!

<<... Alright.>>

After that sentence, I saw my body glow and my eyes started to feel heavy as I fall asleep.

Third-person pov

While Rimuru was sleeping peacefully in his house, the conference room is in a lot of chaos. A minute after Rimuru left the room Veldora entered the room bravely, of course, Velzard was also present there, so he need to gather a lot of courage to enter the room but due to the emergency of the situation, he decided to sacrifice himself. Rimuru will save me anyway. That's what he thought before entering the room.

"Rimuru!!"

With a 'ba-am,' Veldora enters the room, but to his utter surprise, Rimuru is not there.

"Ara-Ara, my little brother is also here, so what brings you here Vel~do~ra"