Chapter - 7{Old Man Is Back}

"So you are saying you came here to form a diplomatic relationship with our town,"

I said to Gazel as I tried to digest what he said.

"Precisely" He replied.

"Are you sure? I mean this nation is full of monsters"

I said to him just to be sure.

"Yes. I'm sure" He replied to me with a nod.

"Then what is the condition for the treaty?"

I asked him and he just gave me a document.

1. A Non-aggression treaty.

2. Promise of assistance, in the event either nation, is endangered.

3. The building of a road to Dwargon, Dwargon will pay half the price.

4. Guaranteed safety for Dwarves within the Forest of Jura.

5. Promises of sharing technology between Tempest and Dwargon.

I smiled as I read the content of the documents I added some points of my own and showed them to Gazel.

"Do you accept?" I asked him as I gave him the papers back.

I added three points.

1. Culture exchange between the two countries.

2. No taxes on the products from either side for two years.

3. Job and Education for Tempest people in Dwargon. Only applied if they want to study or work.

"Hmm. Are you sure about this I mean you can get much more with taxes than Dwargon"

I want to laugh at what he said? 'Dude, I'm from the 21st century' I want to shout but I hold back as I nodded.

Well, at first it looks like Dwargon will profit from it but in actuality, it helps us.

How? Well, it's fairly simple. We can sell fruit, crops, and many other things. Our town is in the forest naturally, we can grow crops faster than anyone and not to mention you can find fruit trees everywhere in the forest because of the tribes.

Many tribes join us and as a result, the place where they used to live falls into my hands, and I simply asked hundreds of my subordinates to plant fruit trees there.

Because of that, we have too much fruit not to mention wine.

We can sell monster meat. High-class Nobels love the meat of a monster, I heard this from Kaijin.

We also have full portions, of many herbs that were supposed to be impossible to find and grow everywhere in this forest.

I think he didn't know about this yet. Because of Veldora, nobody dares to enter the forest and as a result, nobody knows about the internal structure and habitation of the forest.

Veldora— Hey, Raphael, you said the seal was broken right.

<<Answer. Yes>>

Ohh. I completely forget about that. Sorry, Veldora just waits for me a bit more.

"Ahem. Yes, I'm sure! You can rest assured"

I said to him with a smile as I signed the papers. He also signed the paper but I think we forget to fill in the important details in the form.

"Did you have a name for your country?"

Gazel also noticed that. Now that I think about it I didn't think of a name for the country yet...