Chapter - 45{Rimuru's Biggest Secret}

The whole room went silent and a chill run down everyone's spine as Rimuru unconsciously released his aura. The room tensed up, his expression telling them just how pissed he is. The look of disgust on his face when he utters the name ‘Veldanava’ That bastard! I will never forgive him until he bowed his head and chanted the sutra; ‘Rimuru is the Strongest and Mightiest’ one hundred times.

Sigh, Rimuru sighs heavily as he regains his calm self.

"Milim we will talk about family affairs later, but let me tell you one thing Veldanava was a spoiled child who loves to brag about his strength.

A geek obsessed with his so-called ‘World Creation’ and he was the most stupid person that I ever meet even more so than Gobta and Clayman. In short, he was an idiotic scum"

Milim just nodded her head and silently waited for the meeting to finish, her spirit dropped after hearing Rimuru remark against her dad. She— herself has never seen her parent just stories from the people, always telling that her parents were great and all.

But Rimuru's words were a huge blow to Milim, but what can she do? Fight Rimuru? Tell him to stop talking bad about her parents? But seeing Velzard his father's sister didn't say anything, it's likely that Rimuru was telling the truth.

Rimuru has spent a lot of time with her father. More than twenty thousand years more so than Velzard his little sister, what can she say to Rimuru? You didn't know a thing about my father so shut up?! But was that truth..? She ‘only’ heard stories after all.

...But that's not true for Guy Crimson, he was the ‘friend’ of Veldanava and can be said close to him and of course, he isn't just going to listen to anyone insult his friend.

"Hey! How can you say something like that for Veldanava?"

Guy flared up as he looked at Rimuru, anger is clearly visible on his face but Rimuru didn't even give him a second glance.

"How long have you lived with him..?"

Rimuru asked him with a bored voice. Do you want to argue with him? You are some billions maybe trillions of years younger for that.

"More than three thousand years!"

Guy proudly declared the arrogance was clearly visible in his voice as he looked at Rimuru with a smug look.

"Three thousand you say. Do you know Velzard has spent more than eighteen thousand years with him? She didn't say anything and you who just known him for some thousand years is yelling at my comment"

Guy didn't have any counter for Rimuru's words. Other than—

"—That's because she loves you more than her brother"

"Pffft–hahaha,"

Rimuru's laughter filled the whole room, an annoyed look appeared on Velzard face as her name was bought in the discussion, she want to stay miles away. Who does she love more between Rimuru and Veldanava? One is the love of her life and the other is her older brother. Who did she choose? If someone has asked this question a few thousands of years ago without any second thought she would have said ‘Veldanava’ but that was three thousand years ago not in the present time.

Rimuru was also aware of Velzard uneasiness against this type of question, that's why he never asked her this type of question nor he ever compares himself with Veldanava, but the current situation is very different and complicated.

Rimuru was already enough annoyed with Veldanava because he was the very reason for his suffering and misery and here some ‘nobody’ has challenged his statement.