Chapter - 9{Slime Vs Dragon Part-1}

I eat the whole body of Charybdis and separate Phobio from his body. As I reach the place where Milim and others are waiting for me. When I landed other than Milim everyone's faces is completely pale like they saw a ghost. Did something happen?

"Whahaha, I know that Rimuru can beat him"

"Hmm. He was not as strong as I thought he would be"

Milim acted like Milim and I gave her my honest answer. He was strong but not as strong as I thought he would be.

"Weak..."

"Hahaha... Rimuru you are stronger than I thought"

Fuze murmured to himself as Eren replied with a forced laugh. Others are just too shocked to say anything. Did I say something wrong?

<<Notice. A person is hiding behind the bushes. The person is stronger than the individual Benimaru>>

Huh. Benimaru but he is not a threat to me is he.

<<Answer. No master is much stronger>>

Then I didn't have to waste my time playing dumb.

"Hey it is not nice to eavesdropping other people"

I said as I saw a man with blond hair and amber color eyes come out of hiding. He has a well-built body. He is quite strong but not a threat to me.

"Hahaha. I got find out this early I'm Demon Lord Carrion"

He introduced himself quite nicely not like someone who just brags into another territory.

"Rimuru Tempest. And I think this is your"

I also introduced myself as I throw Phobia into him.

"Whahaha, you got discovered by my bestie Carrion"

And Milim just brags in.

"Thank you for not killing him"

"Don't worry"

After short conservation, we decided to sign a treaty between Tempest and Beast Kingdom Eurazania. He will send their representatives in a few days.

After that, I discussed some matters with Fuze and asked him not to tell other people about my strength.

Youm also agreed to my request and he is practicing with Hakurou, so he will become someone who can defeat at least a B-rank monster.

After finishing training, he will go to his nation back and spread the rumors. Milim also left the city saying she has some business to do.

Now I have too much free time and I particularly didn't have anything to do. All of my subordinates are taking care of all the work. Hmm. Should I go to Ingrassia to save the children that Shizu-San wants to save?

Hmm. Let's do this I already have Fuze's recommendation letter.

"Benimaru gathered all the executives at the meeting room"

"Yes. Rimuru-Sama"

With that said I used Shadow step and appeared in the meeting room. After a while, all the executives came.

"Ahem. The reason why I hold this meeting is that I'm going to Ingrassia"

"What!!"

That was the expected reaction from all the people. Ah. Most of them didn't even know Shizu-San. I think I have to tell all of them about her.

After explaining all the things they looked convinced and didn't bother me with any questions. Any question but one.

"So Rimuru-Sama who are you taking with you as a bodyguard"