Chapter - 35{Hero - Granbell Rosso}

Rimuru Pov

Months passed in a flash. In the last few months, many chaotic things has happened but the most significant event was clearly the revival of 'Chaos Dragon' I nearly had a heart attack when I learned about the past of Chaos Dragon and Milim. But thanks to Ciel-San I was able to revive him as a newborn. But the most important thing is that-

Tempest has now become a whole new center of attraction because of our recent events and projects. The economy and the education rate of the Tempest grow tremendously in this short period. The 'Festival' was a huge success along with the 'Dungeon' and the 'Tournament'.

I didn't let my strong subordinates like Diablo and the Demoness trio participate in the tournament. It will be foolish to show our full strength to others countries. I only showed enough strength so that other countries acknowledge Tempest as a nation.

And now I'm planning to go to Lubelius because of the deal that I and Ruminas signed.

I bought Ranga, Diablo, and Shion with me. The other was complaining but I ignored them all. Even the three of us are more than enough to destroy any human country.

The band members were ready to depart so am I. And with a flick of my hand, we all reached our destination Lune, the Holy City, capital of the Holy Empire of Lubelius.

"As expected, the barrier wasn't even able to obstruct you for a while."

Luminus's voice reached my ears as I turn around to look at her with a confused face.

"Barrier..? You know that this barrier didn't prevent any «Spatial Travel» right"

I said to her with a look that said 'are you sure this is your domain' she looked embarrassed after hearing my reply that's why she changed the subject rather swiftly and started to talk with Shizue.

Oh. I forgot to mention that Shizue along with the children tagged along with me to watch the performance. I didn't see anything wrong so I allowed it.

"This barrier is not bad..."

I said to Hinata. But of course, in response, I only got a look that screamed 'you are a monster!'

'Did I say something wrong?'

On the other hand, Diablo and Shion started to brag about the barrier that I set up on Tempest.

'The barrier was the result of hundreds of years of research and work and he said the 'barrier is not bad' humph, what he is taking us for we are not monsters like him who can make a better barrier than this in just a few seconds.'

Hinata thought to herself with an annoyed look. Well, whatever I don't care anyway.

....

Day Before the Concert.

Time passed quickly and the date of the concert was just about the corner. The two days pass like the wind without any disturbance. On our first and second days, Hinata personally gives us a tour as we roam the whole capital. The kids also look happy so I didn't complain about the tour.

Shizue is taking care of kids with utmost care so I didn't have to worry about them but I can't help but feel concerned about one particular student of mine...

Chloe Albert.

As I excepted she is not a normal kid her power is increasing abnormally fast compared to others not to mention she looked a little distracted for some reason.

But for now, I'm sitting at a table along with Hinata and Shizue... Enjoying the tea that Hinata's subordinate had prepared for us.

But there is one thing that I didn't understand.