Chapter - 16{The Proud Demoness}

As the magic circle stopped shining four individuals appeared in front of me. What! Only four. Are you kidding me? It took one-fourth of my magicules and only four of them appeared. I thought at least a hundred will appear.

The first has black hairs with a streak of gold and has black eyes with golden iris. He has dressed neatly in an all-black dress something like a prince.

The second one has snow-white hair with a pair of sharp crimson red eyes. A beautiful face with soft white skin. She is wearing a teal-colored dress.

The third is a yellow-haired girl with blue eyes like Milim, she also has a beautiful face like the previous one. She is wearing a military outfit.

And last but not least the cutest of them. A loli with purple hair and yellow colored eyes. She is the shortest one of them. She is also wearing a black military dress with a skirt.

They looked at each other surprised did they know each other but the black-haired person looked at them like he has expected this.

"June and Violet you are also here"

"Black, you also"

"What!! Blanc is also here"

Seeing them chattering among themselves is quite surprising. But it is also good that they know each other.

"Ahem. If you guys have enough chit chat mind hearing me"

"A True Dragon!!"

The three Demon girls shouted a little surprised after seeing Veldora but the male Demon didn't say anything as he kneeled in front of me.

Oh yes, I'm still sitting on Veldora's shoulders. Well, it's too late anyway.

"What a wonderful sight to be seen. O my Lord please accept this lowly Demon as your servant"

The black-haired guy said, the demoness trio looked at him weirdly but Veldora just laughed after hearing his words.

"Hahaha, you have some potential to be able to see through Rimuru power"

"Shut up!! You Old Dragon!!"

I snapped at Veldora and looked at the make Demon.

<<Notice. This is the demon who is watching master form a long time ago>>

What is he, a pervert or something? So he is the one who is seeing me from the hell. The one who you told me about. Now that I remember, you told me a long time ago.

"Why were you watching me from the hell? Are you a pervert? Let me tell you I didn't look like it but I'm a boy. A B-O-Y"

"Forgive me. But I was just excited to serve under you"

"What about you three? I summoned you to work under me are you willing to serve me"

"Hell no"

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm not a weirdo like him, so you have a big NO from me"

Just as I thought they are troublesome. I have to convince them and the best way to convince them is to fight

"Ok! If you three can survive a single attack from me I will let you go, but if you're not able to survive you have to work under me"

I said to them and they started to think after a while they nodded.

"You didn't look that strong-"

But before she can finish her words I fired black lighting toward them and I coated the lightning with [Turn Null] to make it even strong.