Velzard Diary

This is just a chapter that I wrote on a whim. It's more like spoilers than an actual chapter.

............................................................................

From today I started to write this diary.

Today is one of the happiest days of my life because today my big brother ‘Star King Dragon’ Veldanava has given me my first Ultimate skill.

Whoa. This skill is incredible it goes very well with my natural affinity. It is based on ‘Friction’ I can decelerate anything and everything even time.

It has the power to stop time, but currently, I'm too weak to use the «Time Stop» ability.

...

Today I saw my brother create many new life forms, he look happy while creating them... Seems like my brother like creating new life forms.

...

Today is my birthday again and how old am I today 501 or 502 honestly I lost count.

...

I meet a very strong and beautiful person today. I was planning to challenge him but to my surprise, he challenged me first. Of course, I accepted his challenge.

...And that was the worst choice I made till today.

I lost miserably, I wasn't even able to touch him during our battle.

He said his name is... Satoru.

...

I asked my brother about Satoru and he was surprised after hearing his name.

"Don't mess with that person. I fought with him a while ago and I barely manage to draw but I have a feeling that I will lose if we fought again."

I didn't expect him to be this strong. I'm glad I did not provoke him recklessly.

...

I meet Satoru again today. The more the days pass the more I started to see Satoru... Finally, I decided to become friends with him, and he accept my request.

...

Yesss!! She accepted my request from today onwards I truly have a friend... My first friend.

He is quite cute and at the same time beautiful, I feel happy every time I saw him.

...

Today we tried sweets and cakes that humans eat, they were quite tasty. Especially the chocolate-flavored cake and candies.

And I find out that Satoru also loves sweets just like me and guess what! He loves chocolate just like me, seems like we have a lot in common.

...

Today I saw Satoru in new clothes he look particularly charming, my face started to burn when I saw him in new clothes.

Ba-dump

My heart didn't stop pondering since I saw him. What is happening to me, strange suddenly I feel nervous for no reason.

...

I decided to stay at Satoru place today. It's not my first time but I feel nervous for some reason.

Crack

The door of the bathroom opens as Satoru came out after taking a shower. We didn't need to shower but it is his habit he is very influenced by human culture.

Bu-dump.

Again what is wrong with my heart? My body started to feel hot, this feeling again.

Satoru is only wearing a towel as he came out of the bathroom the water is still dripping from his hair, and his body is also a little wet.