Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}

"Rimuru she arrived"

"Wait for at least ten minutes"

I replied to Ramiris as I saw her flying anxiously with my «Universal Perception». Well, in all the manga that I have read, the main character always comes late.

"What!! Come fast"

I ignored her as I'm thinking about which method should I use to kill Clayman.

"Veldora, Benimaru we are leaving"

"Hai! Rimuru/Rimuru-Sama"

I call both of them as I walked toward Ramiris's room she looked anxious for some reason.

"You finally came"

"Yep,"

I said cheerfully, then my eyes landed on the maid standing near her. She is pretty strong, stronger than Benimaru. She is at least at the level of the Demoness trio, her master should be pretty strong...

But why is she staring at me? Is she blushing?

<<...>>

"Ra-Ramiris-Sama, Rimuru-Sama. Let's go"

"Lead the way"

I replied to her in a cold voice.

As I enter the room, nearly all the Demon Lords are already present here except for Millim and Clayman. The Demon Lord tensed up as they sense Veldora's aura, I enjoyed their reaction but it didn't show on my face.

Because I put up an expressionless face from the start and didn't want to drop it.

But that doesn't mean I didn't notice them. They are quite interesting, to be honest. Yeah interesting to the point it is quite unbelievable.

Like a 'Demon Lord' is acting as a servant and another one is sleeping. Ramiris immediately fly toward a red-haired person. I think his name is Guy.

I can guess all their name other than the maid. Dagruel is setting peacefully in his seat. And... is he Carrion behind Demon Lord Frey in the Lion mask?

<<Answer. Master is correct>>

What a dude but I'm glad that he is still alive. That means our speculation was right, but I'm a little curious now. What is Milim planning?

<<Master don't think too much about it. We will find out soon anyway>>

You are right Ciel. I am just worried about her.

<<...I know...>>

Third Person Pov

All the attention shifted toward Rimuru as he enters the room. His silver-ish blue hair is glittering in the light, golden color eyes that is emitting a cold glow, and a beautiful and charming face that can bewitch both men and females.

Benimaru and Veldora are closely following him as he entered the meeting room.

A pin-drop silence spread across the room. Nobody dares to utter a word, they felt like they will ruin the atmosphere if they utter a word.

Rimuru's cold face looks extremely beautiful as he entered the room.

His cold eyes look uninterested like there is not anyone worth his time. He only gazes at them once and started to walk toward a certain blonde hair Demon Lord without any hesitation or fear.

"Leon Cromwell. The Demon Lord Shizue mentioned"

Rimuru muttered to himself quietly but everyone present in the room heard it because of their highly enhanced senses.