Chapter - 57{The End}

"I got their(Velda and Lucia's) soul and I already said goodbye to Velz... Let's go. I have to return to the future... I have to finish my battle with Velz."

I said to Ciel and ask her to teleport me back to our original timeline into the future.

To be honest, it took me quite a time to recover from the damage... I mean emotional damage but I think Velz misunderstood something at that time... Hmm, either way, I will see her soon. It's quite strange how all things make sense now. Velz must have thought I'm the one who attacks Veldanava and that's why she tried to kill me not only now but also in the future when I join the Octagram.

That Veldanava bastard did not tell her the truth... Well, either way, he is dead and I have no plan of reviving him.

..........................

.............

...

Original Timeline [Tempest Vs Empire]

The stupid empire has declared a war on us and they have quite a large force, to be honest... I don't think other than Velz and Milim and maybe Guy there is anyone who can defend against them... But of course, they are not ‘Tempest’ after all.

Rather than a lot of long and boring battles empire was charging straight toward Tempest with his full force. They didn't even bother to hide Velgrynd... Seems like she is really under the control of skill «Justice King Micheal»

"Veldora you are up against Velgrynd. Benimaru takes the charge of the army and destroys the left fleet. The Demon will take care of the right one and the middle one all for Shion and her fleet." Without further delay, I send the instruction and all the people started to move.

"Testarossa, Carrera, and Ultima you will take care of the strong foes you can feel their presence... right?"

"As you wish Rimuru-Sama."

They replied happily and left the room. Ahh, the only people left are Geld and his team.

"Geld you will take charge of the Yellow group and will defend the city from unknown attackers. If there were any... Or you can join the battle... There are too many opponents anyway."

"As you wish my lord."

Ha. Finally some peace and rest... Now I can enjoy some free time while watching the battle with... Velz? Where is she?

Ciel? Where is she?

<< Abnormality detected... Velzard is under Micheal's control... Error... Seems like Micheal and Ivarage are working together.>>

So he did gain an ego. Huh! Dare to mess with me and Velz. Haa, so why Velzard isn't resisting any thoughts, Ciel?

<< Yes, seems like she is using Ivarage interference to expel all the negative emotions that she has suppressed in her heart.>>

Hmm, I also think the same... I'm not the only crazy person who has sealed his negative feelings after all. She also has done the same and she is using me to relieve all her negative emotions.

<<That's correct.>>

In the end, I have to join the battle... Can't even take a rest for a while...

"Huh! Rimuru I felt... Oh! I also want to join the fight!!!" Ahh. How could I forget she is also here... No, no, no, I can't send Milim while Lucia is watching... Velz may beat her a little too much.

"No! I'm going... You wait here... Hmm, on second thought you can go... Micheal is all yours... The King I mean." Milim also left and the last one left here is. Ah, here he is.