Chapter - 32{Heartbroken Rimuru}

Hinata Pov

The moment I reach Luminus-Sama the blue-haired girl fired an attack on me and Luminus-Sama. I don't even understand why a ‘True Dragon’ like her wants to kill Luminus-Sama.

And who is the other mysterious person? He was just standing there it's like he didn't even care about anyone. Why are they fighting in the first place and more importantly

Why do they have to drag us in their battle?

I closed my eyes as I saw the upcoming attack and hug Luminus-Sama, so I can protect her from the attack.

... I have decided I will use myself as a meat shield.

.
.
.

‘Huh... Why didn't I feel anything?’

I opened my eyes only to see a person standing in front of me, his back is facing me from the behind he looks.

Tall and majestic.

Like a knight in shining armor, he is smiling but my whole body turned numb because of the killing intent even though the killing intent wasn't even aimed at me.

"Ohh. I thought you drag me here because of that Vampire but I see... Did I hit a nerve"

"Yes... A very deep one"

By any chance did he know me? But I'm sure I didn't know him or... Do I.

"Are you ok"

He asked me worried. The killing intent disappeared like it was never there, only from his voice I can feel that he is worried about me... But why? I didn't even know him.

"Yes... Thank you"

I replied to him a little embarrassed, my cheeks started to burn as a blush appeared on my face.

What. What is happening to me?

"Does it matter... And besides, you should be worrying about yourself because I'm not going to hold back anymore"

I heard his calm voice as he threatened the blue-haired girl. His voice is calm and cool but I felt more terrified than ever.

Snap.

Just merely by a snap of his finger, all of my and Rimuru's subordinates appeared behind me.

A barrier was put above us in mere seconds. Even though he puts the barrier in mere seconds.

Blocked...

My skill «Mathematician» didn't even work on it.

A terrifying aura started to emerge from his hand as a black color katana appeared in his right hand.

This katana... Don't tell me.

Mythical Grade. This katana is only one grade higher than mine but the power that it is releasing is millions of times stronger than my blade.

And with a swift movement, he swings his Katana and slashes at Velgrind's neck but she dodges the attack.

"Ahem. Wait a minute! If I remember you said earlier ‘you are busy’ I also remember that I have an important meeting today...

How about we play some other day "

Velgrind said with a wary smile as she looked at the hooded person with her golden eyes.

"Don't worry miss I already cleared my schedule. I didn't have any meeting today"

An utter confusion invades my mind.