Chapter - 51{Vedanava...}

Two years have passed since I revived Lucia and like a magnet she keeps following me, she isn't leaving me alone even while working. Lucia is much more persistent than I initially thought, now at least I know the reason why Milim is so stubborn. Even Velzard is fully supporting her along with Milim and Veldora.

... I knew things will accelerate like this after I will revive Lucia, but I did not want to revive that bastard Veldanava. There was a time when used to be best of friends but now I find him very frustrating and unpleasant to the eyes.

How did things end up this bad between me and Veldanava? How did I meet him? Meeting him was a mistake, ah I should have run away from him the moment he appeared in front of me.

Now that I think about it was a stupid idea to become friends with him. How all of this started? I have to go a little back in the past.

Two years ago when I and Velzard fought in the barren lands, the ‘Plan-B’ of Ciel was to use a spell to send me far into the future— so far that even the concept of Time hasn't remained. (Chapter 39 when Rimuru stops time he sends himself to the end of space and time)

Rimuru Pov.

I don't know how much later but I regain my consciousness and slowly opened my eyes, I was sure I was fighting with Velzard but now here I am in an empty and dark space.

<<You finally woke up Rimuru-Sama.>>

Ciel said to me. Umm, now I remember that Ciel-San use some kind of ‘Time and Space,’ magic in the middle of the battle.

‘... Did that magic work?’

Not sure of the outcome I asked Ciel-San.

<< Yes.>>

Phew. I'm glad that we are both fine, did something happen while I was unconscious?

<<Yes. Firstly in the «Imaginary Space» a large amount of «Turn Null» has been accumulated.

Secondly, the Ultimate Skill «Creation Lord Ahura Mazda» has evolved into the Origin Skill «Information King Akashic Record».

Thirdly master's body absorbed a large amount of «Turn Null» and as a result master's strength increased tremendously.>>

Umm. Thanks, Ciel-San, you saved my life once again...

<<No problem it's my pleasure to help master.>>

Hmm, you are still like this, haha it's quite funny if I think about it. So shall we return to Tempest? Argh, we have to finish the battle with Velzard.

Suddenly I felt strange and sad as I thought of fighting with Velzard.

I did not want to... For some reason, my heart did not want me to fight with her. What is this strange feeling?

<< It's called ‘love’ master.>>

W-What are you saying Ciel, l-love? It can't be but... You never lie to me or play tricks when it's come to serious matters.

Really!! Great, just great!! I fall in love with a girl who wants to kill me, wait, wait, wait now that I think about it why did she want to kill me in the first place? Did I do something to her?

<<We can travel to the past to find out about her past. Would you like to go in the past?

YES/NO? >>

For real? Can I travel in the past? As expected of Ciel-San ever ready for everything, but would it be fine if we travel back in time? I will think about it later... We should go before she was born or was about to be born.