Chapter - 42{Twelve Guardians..?}

After restoring the barren land to its original state I teleported all of us except Guy and Dagruel back to Lune. Hinata and other holy knights are overseeing the area as we appeared. The situation is not as bad as I initially thought maybe because it's been like twenty thousand years since I left, well for others it's only been a few seconds so...

Let's talk about this later. The moment I appeared both Misery and Rain bowed to me and left, Guy must have asked them to return.

"Diablo, Testa, Carrera and Ultima"

I called their name as they all appeared in front of me kneeling while bowing their head. Cold sweat started to pour from their heads as shivers run down their spins, and a gloomy and panicked expression appeared on their cold faces. Seems like they know that I sense them, all four of them after finishing their respective tasks, arrived here to watch my and Velzard battle.

Well, seems like they were worried about me. Velzard is not an easy opponent so I can understand. Sigh, I didn't want to punish them for a crime they committed because they were worried about me so.

"Sigh, I will let this slide this time, but don't do something like this again"

I said to them with a sigh. Their gloomy face instantly changed into full-bloomed smiles.

""We are grateful for your forgiveness Rimuru-Sama!""

With a cheerful face, all four of them shouted. I can feel the gratitude in their voices, sometimes I wonder if they are the ruthless demons who didn't even spare a second glance at the dying person.

"Expect for Diablo you all go and wait for me on the 100th floor of the labyrinth and tell Benimaru, Zegion, Kumara, Adalman, Geld, Gabiru, Ranga to join the gathering."

I ordered them and all other than Diablo disappeared from my sight as they receive their order. Now, where is Shion? I didn't see her here.

"Rimuru-Sama!! I captured the enemy!"

Shion shouted from behind. That's why I didn't see her, she was behind me the whole time. She said she capture the insect person. What was his name again Rahul or something?

<<... It's Razul master.>>

Oh yeah. Thank you, Ciel, as I was saying earlier this Razul guy is not weak from any point I wonder how Diablo beat him this fast. I'm pretty sure he left the beating to Shion after weakening him.

"Good job Shion, you did well"

I praised her as a huge smile appeared on her excited face, well that's how she is.

"Diablo, please send this invitation to the Sarion emperor, King Gazel, Guild master Fuze, Youm, and Milim. I wrote their name on the invitation so please deliver the right letter to their respective receiver"

I instructed him in full detail I didn't want to create any more hassle, he nodded and disappeared from my view.

"Phew. Darling~ I'm feeling tired let's go back"

I said to Velzard with a smile while looking at her. A smile appeared on her face as she nodded happily.

"Chloe, it's time to leave, so return to your child's form. Shion tells Venom to bring the other children"

With that said Chloe returns to her child form and Shion left the area to send Venom my message. I know she has many questions that she wants to ask but I didn't want to answer so I gave her some chores.

Now that I have given all the orders that I have to give, I have a little time to breathe but something didn't feel quite right. Hmm quite... Quite, Oh! Yeah! Quite, Veldora is staying very quiet that I nearly forgot that he is here with me.