Chapter - 12{The Bravest}

It's been a month since I started to teach here. The children slowly but surely opened their hearts to me. I'm not good at socializing and it made it even harder for me, but there is no need to think about these problems. Because today it's a holiday and I decided to visit the city today with the children.

There is one more thing that I want to ask but I'm forgetting every time because it's not that big of a deal but this is weird.

"Hey, Ciel-San can you tell me why my magicules are not increasing more than 80%"

It's been a whole month since my magicules stopped at 80%. At first, I didn't give it any thought but now I can not ignore this problem.

<<Answer. Individual Veldora is taking master energy to recover. I think he will recover his full strength in a week>>

What! Why didn't you tell me this sooner? I was freaking out for nothing. It's good if he uses the energy properly.

"Sensei let's go we are ready"

"Ok"

All the children shouted happily as they came out of their dorm room completely ready to go to market. I also wear a casual dress, a plain black shirt with grey pants and white shoes.

I'm not wearing my mask because Ciel is controlling my energy quite well. At first, she has some problems but now she has taken full control. She said that but I'm sure she was busy meddling with my skills or maybe with Veldora's skills.

<<Master is not entirely wrong>>

What! So I'm right what are you doing with my skills. Tell me.

<<Wrong. I'm working on individual Veldora skills. The work is nearly done>>

What..!! Did he even know about this?

<<Yes. He is the one who asks me to upgrade his skills>>

So he already knew about your existence.

<<Yes and individuals Shizu and Ifrit also know about my existence>>

Really. This is not a big deal but...nothing let's enjoy the day.

As we enter the market like always the market was full of people. Busy as always, this city is very advanced I have to say. I think Geld is also making this type of shop in Tempest.

"Sensei!! Let's visit the candy shop first"

"Ok. Let's have fun!!"

Seeing them so cheerful makes me feel excited as I became a child again. We visit the sweatshop, eat many types of sweats and then we visit the museum. The museum is not that great, to be honest.

After that Chloe and Alice decided to visit a clothes shop. We enter the shop after that... the real hell started...

They bought a lot of clothes, they also purchase some clothes for the boys and me.

They wasted a lot of time in the cloth shop but nobody dares to say that out loud. I put all the things into my imaginary space.

The clothes shopping was done and now we are just wondering aimlessly going from one stall to another.

There are too many shops and stalls. I'm happy about it though, because of this, I was able to get a little close to the children.

As we are purchasing some accessories. I notice a crowd murmuring about something. Let's increase my hearing capabilities.

"Huh! Who is she"

"She is dead"

"Really how dare she block Hari's path"