Chapter - 23{The Suspended World}

—?!!

What the hell!! I mean what is wrong with her. This bloodlust is no joke, she looked fine a moment ago but now...

Holy–

<<
.
.

Alert. The evolution into a ‘Digital Lifeform’ has been completed>>

Yeah. I can feel it—

<<But it is highly recommended to not move…>>

Don't cut me while I'm talking and for your knowledge even if I want to move I don't think I can.

My instincts are telling me not to move and even Ciel-San.

I looked toward her as she also looked towards me.

Shit!!

We made eye contact. I can't let her know that I can move otherwise...

Velzard's eyes turn extremely cold as she looked at me and then a terrifying aura started to appear in her hand.

Holy shit!!

What with the mythical grade sword. Not to mention the aura around her changed slightly.

It became even more dangerous.

She started to move toward me and my mind stopped working.

Nervous.

First time in my life I'm feeling this frightened, Veldora didn't even have a fraction of the power that her sister possessed.

In the blink of an eye, the sword broke my defenses, and the sword penetrate my chest.

Argh..?!!

This pain.

Huff huff

It's... It's like my soul is about to tear apart. Destroyed into millions of fractions.

I want to scream! I want to shout

But I can't. She is too strong for me to handle alone not to mention that Guy is also here.

It doesn't matter how strong I'm, I can't handle those two people at the same time.

‘How Pathetic...

I'm miserable...’

Excuse me, miss but I'm the one miserable here. Your sword literally killed me. And why is she crying? I'm the one who should cry here.
.
.
.
.

Sigh. I'm glad she finally stopped, I thought I will be a goner for a while. Soon after she hold herself time started to flow again.

Phew.

She is insane, a little too much. But why did she attack me of all people?

Did I look that horrible?

No, it can't be. Even the cold-hearted Hinata followed me all day how can I look horrible.

Did I look like someone she used to know

....Now that I think about it maybe it's true.

As the time started to flow again Velzard didn't waste her time. She teleported back to her place.

I think she lives in the Ice continent.

Silence filled the whole room. Everybody present here is a strong person I'm pretty sure they also felt it.

After a while, Guy broke the silence with a heavy sigh.

"Sigh. How am I supposed to return home now?"