Chapter - 52{Meeting Again...}

Hundred of thousands of years has been passed since I said goodbye to Veldanava but if I have to compare the time difference between the dimension I have been visiting and Cardinal World it's only been a thousand years for him. Well, ever since I reached the level of ‘Demon Lord’ my common sense began to change and now it must have become a mess, from humans' logic or common sense. Only now I can understand, why the sense of time of the Demoness trio is weird.

Time has become nothing more than a number, it looks like I just visit the last world but thousands of years had already passed.

Now that it's been a thousand years for Veldanava since I last saw him, should I give him a visit? Fufu, I still have a match left with him after all. While traveling together both of us decided to spar with each other to see who is stronger and of course, it ended in a draw. That's why I visited that many other worlds so that I can train in various domains, I mean I'm a God level in every weapon and hand-to-hand combat.

Let's give that bastard a run for his money.

....
....
....
....

"What the hell do you say you did? Say again."

No, it can't be tell me it's a lie.

"I gave up my omniscience and omnipotence."

What the hell is he talking about? Gave up, are omnipotence and omniscience something that one can simply give up? Is he really stupid? Or he thinks I'm stupid?

"You idiot!! I know what are you thinking but I break down my omniscience into Origin Skill «Information King Akashic records» and «Knowledge King Raphael» Since I still possess both of them I'm still omniscient to an extent."

"To an extent?"

"Oh, I also integrated a part into the VOTW so that it can function properly even without me."

He said those words so nonchalantly that for a moment I even nodded in acknowledgment. Seriously, what is wrong with him? Telling me all this without even blinking an eye.

I... I needed time to digest this new chunk of information. This bastard is too nonchalant for his good, I can just hope that he did not do something this stupid in the future.

"I will see you later. I need time to digest this information."

I said to him and teleported away from the ‘Star Palace’ or whatever he called that place. I'm glad I didn't ask him about his omnipotence otherwise I may have killed him myself for doing stupid things.

.............
........
....
..

Today was a good day at least because of that Idiot I was able to meet Velzard(The meeting in Chapter - 27). Well, I told her my name is Satoru so it's fine... I guess. Technically speaking I did not lie... Completely.

She must be giving a visit to Veldanava to inquire about me and as far as I know him, he will reply like this.

<<Don't mess with that person. I fought with him a while ago and I barely manage to draw but I have a feeling that I will lose if we fought again.>>

Hahaha, Ciel, you are really talking like him right now I will give you 101 out of 100. That bastard likes to act all mysterious and mighty.

............
.......
....
..

Today I'm visiting Velzard since I did promise her to meet again, but what should I do after meeting her? Should I ask her to be a friend? Well, let's meet her first and then I will decide.

"Hello, how are you doing?"

I asked her while greeting her politely, she smiled beautifully at me unlike her future self she looked at me with a little interest but no hostility or murderous intent... But she is too cute, I can't look at her like or else my heart will not be able to handle it.