Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}

Time passes, I did not even know just how many years have been passed the relationship between me and Velz progressed a lot... I mean we are together for a very long time now and believe me when I say a long time, I really mean it. Now I understand why Veldora was that weak compared to Velzard and Velgrynd.

I'm together with Velzard for a hundred thousand years but I haven't felt Velgrynd presence... She isn't born yet... That's another matter though... Because the real deal is going to happen now.

My body is sweating a lot and I'm feeling very nervous... I did not feel this nervous even when I first meet her...you might have guessed it but if not...

"Velz~ I-I love you..."

While shuttering a little and closing my eyes in nervousness I uttered those words. The heat from my whole body rushed into my face and it turned a little red.

Thump Thump Thump

I felt like my heart is going to burst because of nervousness, but I held my breath and waited for her reply one second passed then ten seconds passed.

I was about to open my eyes when I felt a very soft touch on my lips.

Chu~

The taste of Velz lips hit my mouth then comes the sweet scent of her body. Is this a yes? Of course, is it!!

"I-I also love you ...very, very much, Satoru"

She said while looking me directly in the eyes. Her face was a blushing mess but she did not try to hide it like always... But looked at me lovingly.

"Haha, Velz~ you looked very cute now."

.................

........

...

Year after year passed and the world started to progress once a barren world started to give birth to life and organism. Of course, Veldanava also created a lot of species himself, after nearly five hundred million years Velgrynd was born... She is living with Veldanava... I did not try to meet her the reason was pretty obvious I didn't want to make a deep impression on her... Because of the promise that I made with Veldanava, I'm just taking precautions... I did not want to accidentally break my promise after all.

Velzard and other were like 2k year's old in WN but because this fanfic is based on LN I change the age. That was my bad for mixing the age of WN Velzard with LN Velzard. I already has fixed previous chapters.

Well, meeting her or not didn't matter to me... It's not like I really haven't met her even once... I did meet her a few centuries ago... I have met her a total of ten times or something. Well, considering it's only been fifty thousand years since she was born it's quite a lot of visitors from my and Veldanava's point of view. 

Velgrynd was whining to Velzard a little though, she really does seem to like me in a brother-and-sister way of course. So, that's why Velz has gone to pick her up from the heavenly palace... We live in my imaginary Space so yeah someone needs to pick her up... I did not want to piss off Veldanava by suddenly teleporting Velgrynd from her house.

Well, it's gonna be a normal visit anyway.

...

"Hey, Velgrynd, how are you doing?" I asked her with a smile and she throw her into my arms.

"Brother Satoru!! Big Brother is soo~ boring, I was bored in Heavenly Star Palace." She complained the moment she meet me and started to tell me how dull Veldanava is... I'm gonna recorded this and will let him hear it later, his reaction and expression will be priceless at that moment.