Chapter - 53{Today Promise... Tomorrow's Curse}

Sometimes it frightened me just how easily she can make me smile, I'm just looking at her while sitting under the shade of a tree but I can I must be smiling like some crazy punk.

Her hair is fluttering in the air as she runs in front of me while spreading her arms wide open. Like an airplane or should I say a butterfly... She acts like a kid sometimes. But that's what I like about her age didn't hold back herself. She does what her heart told her.

Like a breeze...

Free-spirited and soft.

I hope she will always stay like this. Free-Spirited without any responsibility and burden. Even if she has any burdens in the future.

I will take her every burden and will devour them...

I will devour her every guilt, sorrow, sadness, grief...

Everything that harms her in any way. I will devour all those things.

I'm a ‘hungry one’ after all...

A selfish man, who did everything that he want. I'm a ‘Demon Lord’ I can do anything I want.

"Satoru!! Why are you still standing there? Came here and try to catch me" She shouted towards me as she stopped running and looked back at me. Even from her voice alone, I can feel how enthusiastic and excited she is.

"Wait for me. Here I came" I didn't want to drop her mood so I started to run toward her.

"Hehe, you can't catch me~"

Fufu, once I will catch you in my love I will never let you go even if you want to.

"Oh! Really?"

These memories and these times, I hope you will remember both of these, even though it's selfish of me I did not want her to forget me.

"Yeah. I'm sure, you are a slowpoke after all."

I will increase my speed then don't worry, I'm sure one day will come when both I and you will stay happy together in a relationship so deep that, even the whole world feels jealous of us.

"You little. Just wait until I catch you."

"Hehe,"

She looks even cuter when she giggled. Haa~ I'm going crazy and she is giggling, what should I do? Ha! I'm hopeless.

‘Even you, the one who's forever cold, will meet someone who'll keep you warm.’

Eh?! Why suddenly do I remember these words, but really? Shizu-San your words are coming true. I have found the one who will keep me warm but she, herself is very cold.

Just as Shizu-San had said to me on her deathbed, the world is cruel... Very cruel to be honest, how we both cold people are supposed to warm each other hearts?

....but you did not notice one thing Shizu-San— even though the world is cruel but at the same time, it also gave you everything. Just like it gave me Ciel-San to help me, so Ciel-San please help me sail my ship in the cold blizzard.

<< Certainly, master >>

.....................