Chapter - 55{Veldanava A True Friend}

Four hundred million years again passed and Veldora was born, he is as I thought very very destructive, he literally destroyed the first city that he saw after his birth. Didn't he have a brain? Yeah, for a second I forget how stupid he was but I'm not interested in him right now because currently, I'm going to visit Veldanava. The reason? He is the reason!! I kindly told that bastard, he is going to die in the next five to six thousand years, but I did not want him to die... Rather than me, Velzard will be sad.

"You didn't have to worry... I will manage it."

That's what that bastard said to me but he still wasn't doing anything about it... Still lingering around that girl, Lucia was it. I did not even want to see her for Velzard's shake, I have to save that damn lizard.

Thud.

With a loud thud, I landed on the ‘Heavenly Star Castle’ or so he called it. After landing on the ground I made my way directly into his room and Yes!! Told him to do something about his death.

"I already said it you didn't have to worry about me... I have a way."

He replied calmly, but rather than calm he is more nonchalant. How? How can he be so calm in the face of death? Is this a joke to him? Is he thinking that he will be reborn again like Veldora?

But he did not hear my words and started to do his work. My lord God please give this bastard of a God some 

"Aren't you taking my words too lightly? We are talking about your death here!! You are not going to be resurrected like Veldora!!!"

I shouted angrily but he still did not move from the place, his face was calm and composed. What is he thinking right now? I don't know, fu*k I don't wanna know 

Why isn't he saying anything?

My temper was is increasing with every passing second but his mouth was still shut and finally, I exploded.

"Hey!!" I shouted. "I will give you some time to think about it next time when I come I want my answer and I will not take your silence as an answer like today." With that said, I left the Heavenly Star Castle.

"Hey, Satoru why are you fighting with brother?!" The moment I exit the castle Velzard appeared in front of me while looking at me angrily. What?! I'm the victim here.

"I was arguing with him because—"

<< Master!! >>

Oh shit!! I nearly blurt out the secret, fu*k I can't even tell her. If I ever do... No, no, no why did I promise that bastard? I'm an idiot! Shit, what should I do?

"I-It's non of your business," I said and teleported away from her. Damn! She was mad at me because I didn't go with her to meet Veldora but I can't meet him otherwise the situation in the future will be too complicated. Velgrynd is enough, I did not meet her that much only one time anyway.

But Veldora is a no-go.

Third person pov

In a faraway place at the very corner of the multiverse, suddenly a huge amount of magicules started to move. The number of magicules was beyond one imagination and a dragon-like creature can be seen flying in the empty space, he has dark scales and dark red eyes that that was glowing with power and a huge, terrifying-looking body.

Roar!!!

He opened his mouth and roared sending a big wave of magicules into the empty space. The space trembled and shattered into many small pieces like glass... but then suddenly out of nowhere some creatures with white wings appeared and started to attack the dragon.