Chapter - 43{Velzard Favorite}

I along with Velzard arrive in Lune and I instantly altered our looks with illusion magic so that nobody causes a ruckus after seeing us. I'm pretty famous you know, and it will be wonderful news for the reporter like ‘Demon Lord Rimuru has been seen in Lune on a date with a beautiful white-haired girl’ or maybe ‘Breaking news: Rimuru Tempest has been seen with a girl. Who is this girl?’ or maybe ‘The secret lover of Demon Lord Rimuru.’ or something like this.

"So Velz~ now t-that I h-have finished a-all of my work, want to go on a little date with me?"

I asked her with a smile but my voice was a little shack because of nervousness, I still didn't help but feel a little nervous around her it will take a while to digest the news that ‘she has forgiven me and we are together again.’ I just hope she didn't reject me.

"Ok!! Let's go! It's been a long time since we have spent time alone."

Velzard replied excitedly with a charming smile on her face she looks like a little girl even though she is using her adult form just like me.

"But I have a request..."

"Umm. Oh! Ok, what is it"

I asked her right away without wasting a fraction of a second. She agrees to date it's a huge accomplishment you know so I can fulfill her one request at least.

"I will go on a date with you if... If you use your female form"

Velzard asked with flushed cheeks as she turn her head to the right. She is embarrassed, isn't she, how cute. So the request is not that much of a hassle. Since I'm using illusion to hide my original appearance changing my gender isn't a problem for me.

Yosh. Then— with just a thought I changed my gender. And now the Great Demon Lord became a woman, how embarrassing but if Velzard is the one who wants this then it's alright... I guess.

"Then if you please."

I said to her with a smile as I stretched my hand like a gentleman and she grabbed it and with that, we are ready for our little date.

"Let's visit some good cart first or maybe an Ice Cream shop I want to eat something"

Without waiting for my reply she dragged me with her. Haha, she didn't change a little bit, but not gonna lie I'm glad that she didn't change.

"Haha, Velz~ walk slowly we have a lot of time to enjoy ourselves"

I said to her while chuckling a little. She slow down a bit after hearing my voice but continue dragging me nevertheless not like I was complaining rather I'm enjoying myself.

After dragging me for five minutes we finally stopped at the Ice cream parlor named ‘Icy lotte’. What does this even mean? Did they just name it randomly? Like how I named Goblines.

Ah. How can I forget? The naming sense of people of this world is not that great. Let's see how their Ice Cream taste, that matters the most anyway.

I opened the door of the shop for Velzard to enter, then I followed her.

"Hello, Miss. What do you want to order?"

The recipients asked us with a gentle smile and polite voice. The warmness in her eyes melts my heart, she is incredible I can tell just by looking at her. She has gone through a lot to be able to smile this beautifully.

"Two chocolate chip ice creams, with extra chocolate syrup"

That's the only thing I'm thankful for otherworlders, for bringing the Ice Cream flavors from other words to here. Thanks to them I didn't have to explain the method to make the chocolate chip ice cream to the recipients.