Epilogue

IM SO SAD

So this epilogue would have about 3 different POVs okay.

March 21st, 2015
A year later

Alyssa

"Alyssa, let's go." Ashton calls my name out as I walked down the halls.

"I'm coming!" I say.

We had finally moved into our own apartment, it was tiring but it was worth all the hard work. The rest of the boys lived in the same building, except Luke.

I watch my heels click on the marble floor as walk towards his voice. I see Ashton smiling at me by the door.

"You look beautiful today." He says.

I blush as I leave a little peck on his lips. "Thank you."

As we made our way down the elevator, I felt a slight chill down my back. I was nervous.

"Don't be nervous baby doll, they're going love you." Ashton places his hand on the small of my back.

I nodded, trying to keep myself composed.

As we walked across the lobby we see a group of Ashton's fans call out to him. He stops for them and poses for picture and make conversation. I smile at all of them as they waved to me.

The boys' career blossomed in the passed year. They'd finally released their second album and had been pretty busy.

I never left Ashton's side, I always wanted to be there for him.

We stepped into the car as I cuddle myself beside Ashton. He tells the driver our destination as he puts his arm around me.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."

-

"We're here." Ashton says as he nudges me awake.

I slowly open my eyes as I see a nice picket-fenced house. This was it.

"Alyssa, this is the first time they'll meet you. But they are going to love you. I know it."

I smiled as I follow slowly behind him, our fingers interlaced.

His house wasn't very big, in fact it was very homey and something I would rather live in someday. I hear muffled voices down the hall, the voice of a young boy and a woman.

"Ashton!" A kid about the age of 12 said.

"Hey Harry!" He pulled his little brother in a tight hug.

I waved at the young boy but he just stared at me, I couldn't comprehend what he was thinking.

"Oh Ashton, I'm so sorry the house's so messy I didn't get the time to cle-" A woman in her early 40's said before he paused briefly, also staring at me.

"Oh, you couldn't be." she said, pointing to me.

"What?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Mom, she's Alyssa, my girlfriend." He smiled nervously.

"I never thought I'd see you again." She said tears in her eyes as she pulled me in a hug.

I looked at Ashton, asking him what she was talking about but he shook his head.

"You're back." Harry said, looking at me with glassy eyes as he hugged me.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."