Chapter 22

7 votes for the next chapter? I don't want ti ask comments anymore cause no one really bothers. :/

MORE P.O.V'S FOR THIS CHAP.

-----------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V

I sat down on my room as I started playing some GTA, when I heard a door open and close and heard a few muffled voices. Hmm. Maybe Ash and Alyssa are back? I didn't bother checking outside cause I still felt a little low. She forgave him way too quickly. She must really like him. I sighed as I kept fiddling my fingers on the controller.

To be honest. I don't like the fact that she's already forgiven Ashton. I don't get it. Why can't she see that I like her? Okay, maybe I don't really show it. But I like her. I really do. But what can I do? She's practically heads over heels on Ash. I really. Ugh. My thoughts are so messed up.

Luke, you can't be with her. You can't like her. She like Ash. Not you. It'll never be you. Stop getting your hopes up, it's useless.

Deep inside, I knew she wouldn't fall for me.

And it hurt. Cause this was the first time I felt this way about a girl after my ex. I felt so at home, and I haven't felt at home in a very long time. Back home was in Sydney. Where I'd eat the cookies my mom made, try to pull in a fight with my brothers. But with Alyssa's presence, I feel at home. But, in a different way. If that's possible. She makes me feel like I'm worthy of something. I know, I'm kind of deep sometimes. But. I have my reasons. Alyssa, with her bright blue eyes looking up at me somehow boosts up my self-esteem not feeling worthless. I felt at home because only my mom made me feel that way. Don't get me wrong. Alyssa makes me feel worthy in a more love way? Confusing. I know. But whatever. She's different than other girls. But she's taken.

I sighed again as I ended my game and went straight to bed. No dinner tonight.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I was majorly freaking out right now. My first date with Ashton! Ah. I feel so guilty not letting him explain earlier today. I closed the door on the poor guy. I shook my guilt away as I started chopping the basil leaves and sprinkling the tiny pieces on the boiling sauce.

"Hey, taste this." Ashton held out a spoon with some of the sauce.

I nodded as I moved closer to put my mouth on the spoon as he pulled it away.

"Wait!" He started to blow gently on the spoon.

"It's hot. I don't want to burn your tongue" he pouted.

He put the spoon infront of me as I finally took in the sauce. It was absolutely delicious. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as to what he just said. He was being totally adorable right now.

"Yummm." I held a thumbs up.

Ashton chuckled as he poured the sauce out to the noodles pouring them very ettiquetly. I smiled as this boy knew how to cook. This was a major turn on. Guys who knew how to cook. I smiled at the thought.

"Come on Alyssa, let's go upstairs in my room" he said.

"I-uhh okay." I said as I carried out the champagne and wine glasses with me.

We entered his gloomy room as he walked over to the side of his window. He motioned me to go out of it. Was e crazy? I don't want to fall off and break my neck or something.

"Don't worry, you won't fall. There's railings out there. He said.

I sighed. I knew I could trust him and so I looked out the window to see the olace where we were going to be eating on.