Dreams Recap

Dreams Recap.

Alright guys, since I think I wrote way too many things. I don't want you guys to forget the main points of the book so here's a recap of the book.

Do not worry my fellow muffins. Updated a chapter right after this. Double update yay.

You can skip this if you still know the book well but if not really then I suggest you to read it because the confusing chapters will come up and this will help a lot.
-------
Alright so the story starts as Ashton bumps into a woman who actually was Alyssa, during those times Alyssa was facing abuse and depression. That was the day when Alyssa finally got the chance to leave her home after a long time since her Step father and step brother was always around. That was also the day when Alyssa got hit by a car and she was brought into the hospital. Ashton sees the commotion but he still didn't realize that Alyssa was the girl in his dreams, the girl whom he fell inlove with just by thinking about her. A couple of days later, Alyssa's accident was broadcasted on TV and Ashton sees this. He realizes that she looked awfully familiar and with a long time of thinking, he finally realizes that it really is the girl in his dreams.

He goes to the hospital to meet her for the first time, but, she was in a coma due to the fact that she hit her head really hard. The doctors said that she would be suffering amnesia when she wakes up.

Ashton never really left her side for several months. (Until August) it was her birthday when Ashton decided to visit her with the boys. Ashton gets emotional and also kisses her for the first time.

That's when the prince-princess magic happens, sleeping beauty is awake. The doctors were right and she really
Did have amnesia. Ashton knew it was better not to call her family because a few days before he had visited Alyssa's House and he had and encounter with her step father and somehow got the hint that she was being abused.

They (Ashton and the 5sos boys) bring her along in their house allowing her to live with them. Ashton still hasn't told her about his dreams.

Luke on the other hand started developing feelings for her. He thought of it as a game at first but then later realized that she had a very special spot in his heart.

Ashton and Alyssa began hanging out and Alyssa can't help but feel closer to him. She felt that she was going to fast with her feelings and thought that Ashton didn't feel the same way.

Michael then meets Paige who hanged out with Ashton several months before. (They never did anything nasty if you were wondering). Paige also starts to fall for Michael. (But that's another story)

After a few weeks, Alyssa and Ashton goes to nandos and finds that Luke was with a girl who claimed she knew him from middle-school. (She's a one time thing kk forget about her character).

That girl was attracted to Ashton and tried to make a move on him while Alyssa and Luke excused to go to the bathroom.

As Alyssa and Luke were alone, Luke thinks whether he should confess his love for her but, he didn't.

Alyssa sees what the girl and Ashton was doing and was broken hearted by that fact.

Alyssa and Luke then spends the night with each other, just having fun and trying to forget about the sad things in life (nothing nasty happened there)

Luke couldn't help but fall even more for her but Alyssa forgive Ashton just as easy as saying Nuggets.

When he finds out that Alyssa and Ashton are back together, he falls into depression and stops becoming his usual self, he started to starve himself and practically lived in his car for 2 weeks.

----

While on a date with Alyssa, Ashton sees her stepfather and he makes his way towards them. He talks in a gibberish way and that scares Alyssa. He threatens to find her ( but come on that was an empty threat. Forget about her stepfather's character )

Alyssa is then anxious to know who he was and Ashton tells her. They then decided to find more about her life.

They visit the town hall and they find out that Alyssa's parents died 1 year apart

Her dad on 2008
Her mom on 2009

She lived 4 years without her actual parents. And she went to the same highschool as Ashton

They then go to Alyssa's home and they take a couple of things in her room randomly including her Prescribed journal and a diary she wrote dedicated to her first, forbidden love. But ofcourse. She didn't know what she took with her. She first notices her Journal and reads more about her family.
------

They go on tour with Paige too since she was supposed to move to London because she got hired to be an editor for a publishing company.

There, they finally meet the OneDirection boys (they don't have too important roles so don't think about them too much)

Alyssa and Ashton go on a cute date and then they left for La, when they left, Alyssa left her backpack containing all of
her stuff including the diary and journal.

(Remember the journal won't make anymore appearances. Its all about the diary from now on.)

----

Alyssa's been having a lot of flashbacks recently, flashbacks about her being drowned by a man in a bathroom. (It will be explained soon)

And ashton wakes up from the floor not knowing what happened
To him and how he got there (it will also be explained in the further chapters)

Luke is now getting better, i mean he still likes Alyssa but considering the fact that Alyssa and Ashton is officially together, he has no choice but to accept it, or wait his turn.

-------

While Alyssa and Ashton are on a date, they meet Alyssa's old best friend named Finn apparently, they were friends in high school and he had to move away when he was 16 because his parents got divorced.

Since Finn had no where to stay (thanks Rihanna)

Ashton and Alyssa agreed to let him stay with them till further notice.
------

One day, they threw a mini party at the backyard and since alyssa's been having a little problem with water, she declines the offer to swim. As Luke and Alyssa go to get food, Finn decides to play a prank on her by throwing her in the water. He thought it would be harmless because he thought she could swim (based on past reference)

Alyssa struggles to swim but her hydrophobia consumes her and she got unconscious.

Alyssa then wakes up at the pool side with everyone around her after Ashton gave her cpr (Sorry it wasn't written I dont think I should put useless details)

Alyssa has a break down about not wanting to have to get into water and as a panic attack then vomits.

They bring her to the hospital and they all find out that she has hydrophobia and other than that she was fine.

----

A few days later, Alyssa decides to check the bag she had and finds a book dedicated to her first, forbidden love.

----

Omg guys. This is tiring but I really think you need this so.

-----> next chapter ahead.

-Alyssa :3

Vote? Comment? :3