Chapter 36

Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't updated in like 5 days, I've been really busy with my tests and also, I'm changing homes. So yeah. Busy busy me.

I also tried my best to make this chapter as long as I can since I can't update for another while cause of my exams. So. I'll be updating 2 more times before I stop for a week and a half due to my semestrial exams.

I will also thank you guys again. Like always. So better get used to me thanking you every chapter :p

Even the ghost readers out there :D

Hiiii :)

Btw. I just want to tell some of the people out there. Who's facing problems. Depression. Anxiety. Bullying. I'm here to talk to you. I will try to help you and we can go through this together.

Kik @lazy_unicorn256

Chapter dedicated to my mija.

Irwins_smile.

---------------------------------------------------

Ashton's P.O.V

the day passed by pretty quickly, the boys and I went golfing. Harry, of course was the best. He's had classes' way back when he was 12. (A/N not a true fact) Michael ended up going back inside the building because he somehow has an issue with the sun. I think he only said that as an excuse to go inside and use the wifi. We all came inside the building as we already saw Michael sitting at the lounge with Alyssa and Paige. A smile formed on my face as I stood behind her, covering her eyes with my hands as I whispered in a deep, unfamiliar voice.

"Guess who it is?" I asked, biting my lips to hold myself from laughing

"Uhhh...Ashton?" She asked doubted.

I released my hands as I sat right beside her.

"Dang it, how'd you get to know that?"

"I guess I know you too well" She stuck her tongue out.

I laughed as I snaked my arm around her waist as I playfully pinched her side. She jumped up as she laughed loudly, earning stares from the rest of the group.

Alyssa gritted her teeth as she glared at me. "Don't do that." Her frown shifted to an embarrassed smile.

"Why not?" I whispered in her ear, making sure she felt the warmth of my breath

"Cause... I- umm... Just don't do it" She stiffened.

I began to rub her back softly as she loosens up. I laughed at her as she hit my thigh.

"Stop it... you tease" She told me.

"If you say so milady..." I smirked.

She smiled menacingly as she turned back to Paige and started talking about how they should've gotten their nails done. I turned to the rest of the boys as all of them were too busy with their devices, not wanting to feel left out; I too, took my phone out.

Logging on to twitter I have gained quiet a lot of followers since the last time I logged in, I've been too busy with all the travelling and stuff that I haven't even made a keek in a while. I was surprised to see the amount of comments people have asking. They all wanted to see more of Alyssa. I glad fully answered some of them as I favorite and retweeted the rest. After a while, our food was finally served and since I was already starving I didn't bother to get up and wash my hands, I'll just eat with my fork and knife, I wouldn't be touching to food with my bare hands anyways. Everyone else got u to use the restroom and to wash their hands and only I and Luke were left in the table. I was then reminded that I haven't had a proper conversation with him in a long time, he seemed too distant.