Chapter 30

HEEEY BEAUTIFULS.
Guess what I saw/heard/read yesterday?
IT WAS ALL A RUMOR. Thank God. (Hallelujiah)
Okay, so. Just incase you didn't hear yet. Some fan DM'ed Ash on Twitter asking if he was dating her. And he was just like 'NOOOOOOO' lmao. I actually laughed cause it was all on caps and shit. Rofl. Anyways I also saw someone's tweet saying that in her Ask.fm she confirmed that She and Ash were dating. O_O. Who do we believe? Ofcourse its Ash omg. Hahahaha. It could be a poser. Who knows? Anyways. I'd be happy if Ash was happy but it hurt me that this was all of a sudden. Tbh. I felt like I was being cheated on O_O.
See how the story affects me? It was all rumors girls. Lets not jump into conclusions again. I'm sorry Ash. I didn't send hate to anybody. I love you all haha ♥️♥️ okay I gotta stop talking.

-Alyssa the happy girl.
--------------------

Alyssa's P.O.V

I woke up with a bright smile plastered on my face. I just had a flashback of what happened yesterday. Ashton and I are together now. He must've left my room last night when I fell asleep to us watching the re-runs of Walking dead. And we also watched a couple of their old Twitcams on YouTube. I found it really funny that Calum had a really 'dirty' side. I couldn't stop laughing at the part where Calum was raping Ashton in the bathtub (A/N they were fully clothed O_O). I also noticed how Luke is really quiet and shy around the camera, he doesn't really talk nor smile, only when it's necessary and when someone cracks a really funny joke. But that day, when it was just the two of us, he showed me a completely different side of him. He was amazing, he was alive, and now he's missing and no one knows where he is. Or, they do know except they didnt want to tell me. Hmm. Why would they do that? I got up from my bed tying my hair up in a messy bun and left my room. I walked over to Luke's door and just stood there. What if he's here? What if he isn't. But today's the day of the tour. He has to be here. I knocked a couple of times but no response. I pressed my ears against the wooden door as I knocked again, the door shot open as I fell in face first. I squealed as I heard a faint, tired laugh in the background. I looked up at the tall blonde figure as I rubbed my forehead. I quickly stood up brushing the invinsible dirt off my shorts. I looked at Luke (A/N get it? Eh? Eh? No?...ok)
He looked very tired, bloodshot eyes and pale face. He looked at me with a pained expression.

"Uh..Where were you the past few days?" I asked.

"I..-I was out. I stayed over at a friend's house" he said, trying to avoid my gaze.

"Ohh..So, are you all packed up? The van is picking us up at 4:00. Its 8:30 now." I reminded him.

"Ah.. Yup." He said, trying not to hold the conversation anylonger.

I felt slightly awkward, the atmosphere in the room was thick. And it was suffocating me. I looked at him again as he looked away with a pained expression on his face. I knew he was going through something and he looked like he needed a moral support or maybe an emotional support. I lift my arms up to give him a huge hug.

"Don't go without telling us, we were so worried" I said to him with my eyes closed, wishing I could absorb to ease his pain.

His hands slowly hugged me back engulfing me into an even tighter hug. I smiled as he did so.

"Next time.." He whispers with a small smile.

We let go if eachother as I playfully smacked his tummy with the back of my hand.

"Let's go eat.. I'm hungry" I said as I rubbed my tummy.

He nodded as he told me he'd take a shower first. I went back to my room to double check the stuff I was going to need. The boys' manager had already dropped off all my airport necessities. My visa, my documents and even an Emirates bag which has a couple of things I'd need as a compact travelling kit. It contained a toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, stitching needles, buttons and threads, perfume, eyeliner and a mini palette of eyeshadow and blush-on with the complimentary brushes and Light foundation. I put all of them on my bag as I laid out the clothes I was going to wear including some changing clothes, I wouldn't want to open my suitcase while we're in the airport. That's kinda embarassing. I was also counting the days left before my... 'Time of the month' as Ashton entered me jumping slightly trying to cover the tampons under my pillow.

"Hey beautiful, I see you're getting ready." He smiled

"Uhuh." I said, still clearly shocked that he just called me 'babe' and few seconds ago.

"Soo.. I got this for you" he broke the awkward silence

He handed me a pink monkey plushie.

"Calum has a brown one and I have a lighter brown shade" He stated.

"Aww. Ashton :3 this is adorable!" I told him casually.

"Alyssa.."

"Mhm?" I asked while looking at the adorable plush.

"I want to dance"

I looked at him completely taken aback by his words.

"Okay.." I told him.

"I'm quiet the dancer you know?" he said.

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows playfully.

"Heck yeeaah" He said.

He dragged me out of the room and into Calum's room.

"Cal!" he said

"Yeah?" He replied, his eyes fixated on his laptop.

"Lets show Alyssa our dance skills yeah?" He said.

"Ohh yeaaah" Calum said nodding his head with an obnoxious smirk on his face, I couldn't help but smile at him.

We all walked to the living room as Ashton started playing the song 'its getting hot in here'

I sat down on the couch beside Michael who looked like he was getting ready to take a video on Ashton and Calum. A few moments later, Cal and Ash came in marching into the middle of the living room. They stood for a millisecond as the chorus started to play as I saw Ashton move his arms and legs around oh so swiftly. As Calum doing the grind and also the butt presentation. Ashton was really good and I kept blushing because he looks way too adorable trying to look coolio. As Calum started to shake his butt, Ashton mirrored his action as I turned pale red due to the amount of hotness this room/scene was causing. Michael was finally don recording as he stood up and started dancing. i was laughing my head off as Ashton held his hand out to me.

"Come on! dance too!" they all cheered.

I stood up as Ashton snaked his arms around my waist.

"Hola señorita" he said biting his lips.

I laughed as I rested my hands on his chest.

We danced to couple mores songs till we got tired, I haven't even noticed how hungry I was just looking at the boxes of cereal. The boys sat down on the kitchen Island as I went to get the several boxes of different cereals and laid it out for them to choose it was kinda like a cereal buffet. Everyone attacked the cheerios and I was the only one eating the whole grain, high
Fibre and protein cereal. I felt healthier that way. We all ate silently as a newly showered Luke appeared standing on the kitchen door.

"Ohh. There you are!" Michael said enthusiastically

"Yeah. Here I am." He shrugged.

He sat down as he started filling his bowl with cheerios too. We could've just bought 6 boxes of cheerios. We all ate in silence.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A few hours has passed and Soon, all of us would be going on tour.

Everyone's bags were already down in the living room and the house practically looked empty, its like we all brought the house along with us. Ashton and I were just sitting down in the couch talking about the things we could do when we get to London tomorrow.

"I want to take you on a date in London" Ashton said.

My eyes grew in shock as to what I had just heard.

"You..Y-You don't have to Ash" I said.

"No.. You're my girlfriend and I want to enjoy london with you" I blushed hearing what he said.

I couldn't believe we were going to London, and we're going to have an amazing date there.

"What do we do on the date?" I asked him curiously

"Now that my darling...is a secret" He pecked my left temple as my sotmach fluttered.

I was not used to too much affection but I will if Ashton keeps doing heartwarming things. I smiled as I rested my head on his shoulders.

Luke's P.O.V

I walked out of my room with the two suitcases occupying both my hands. I was dressed up casually today, on a blue t-shirt and plain black jeans. Not too tight or it'll be hard for me to move around while moving around my seat in the plane. I stopped by the living room to keep my luggages aside so that I can get the guitars from my room. I saw Alyssa's head resting in Ashton's shoulders. I felt a pang of jealousy shiver down my soime as I clenched my fists till my knuckles were pale. I walked back to my room as I sat on the bed. I looked around my room frantically. Why do I feel this way? I've never felt this way before. This was all so confusing to me and I don't like the feeling. The feeling of loving someone that can't love you back. I punched the dashboard of my bed and I shut my eyes trying to ease the pain, the anger and the jealousy mixed inside of me. I felt like I was gonna vomit anytime now.

I took a couple of deep breathes as I left my room, holding the two giant guitar cases.

Michael was currently on the phone with Paige and it turns out she was coming with us too. I haven't
Heard from her since that day in the festival but I guess she and Michael were a thing?

"Michael, why is paige gonna be on tour with us?" I asked.

"No, she's just coming with us to London, she got offered a job at a publishing house so I though we could all go together."

"Oh." I looked away and Calum approached me.

"Mate, are you alright?"

"Yeah I am.." I said.

"You've been down a little lately. You can tell me about it if you want" he smiled sympathetically.

"No. Its just a phase I'm gonna go through it."

He nodded as he pat my shoulders giving me a small but re-assuring smile. He knew what I was talking about. I know this isn't only a phase because if it was my feelings for her could've been gone a long time ago. But I just can't forget. I just can't move on. Its not just a phase anymore.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
30 minutes have passed and Paige had arrived. She had greeted everyone and we all greeted her back, she seems like a nice young woman but I can't help but feel the thick atmosphere between her and Ashton its simply horrible. I shook the thoughts away as I started to put life to myself a little. I started to talk and joke around as usual. I wanted to feel as normal as I can be. A couple more minutes later the huge van had arrived and our team has put all our belongings and luggages in the car. Everyone had to double check everything just incase and it was time to go. We all entered the van. I sat beside Calum in the back, Michael and Paige infront of us and Ashton and Alyssa all the way at the front. They seems so cosy next to each other. Ugh. Forget about them Luke.

I was already hearing laughs and giggles from Alyssa as Ashton was joking around and they seemed so happy. Ugh. This was gonna be a long ride to the airport.

-------------
THANK YOU FOR WAITING OMG.

my fingers hurt. :p

PLEASE VOTE
PLEASE COMMENT

It would mean a LOT if you did. I was inspired again. Thank you. And also. Thatnk you for supporting my story so far. Happy 8.1k ♥️♥️♥️

-Alyssa, x

P.s inspired by one of my fave keeks. :3 its old but i go down the list 284822716 times a day just to watch it :)