Chapter 16

Alyssa's P.O.V

I woke up feeling energized, hugging my pillow tightly to feel the warmth. It reminded me of Ashton. Yesterday night, his arms wrapped around me. I missed it.

I ran my fingers through my hair, detangling the hair. I don't always look perfect and right now, I certainly didn't look my best. My eyeliner was smudged making me look like a freaking panda, my hair was a complete mess and my face altogether looked very haggard.

I slowly walked to the bathroom, to wash my face. As I came out My face felt like it could finally breathe. My hair was now straightened and tied up into a high pony tail. I was still wearing my XL Rolling stones t-shirt that covered my pyjama shorts making me look half undressed. I tucked the left side of my shirt so I wouldn't look too weird infront of the boys.

As I walked out my room, I smelt something burn. My eyes widened when I saw the smoke gushing out of the kitchen door. I ran back to my room to get a wet cloth to cover my nose so I wouldn't suffocate.

I charged myself at the kitchen to immediatly stop the fire. I entered the kitchen only to find Michael and Calum trying to cook something.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" I was clearly in the state if shock.

"We're making breakfast!" Michael replied calmly.

"What?! Are you guys trying to burn the house down or something?!" I was furious. I don't know... PMS?

"No, no, it's supposed to be like that. Here" Calum handed me a piece of paper.

"It says 'Burnt Butter', clearly. We're right" Michael said confidently.

"We're supposed to put the burnt butter in the chicken." Calum motioned his finger to the oven that was also releasing smoke.

"AHHH!" I screamed. I grabbed the mittens as I opened the oven. I started coughing furiously but I remained in my pose to take the burnt chicken out of the oven.

I quickly took it out and threw it over at the sink and let the water cool the pan. Poor chicken. I walked over to get the pan with the 'burnt butter' to throw it in the sink too.

"WHAT? Alyssa! We worked so hard for that. Now you ruined it with all the water." Calum frowned

"You guys did a pretty good job at burning it" I replied

"Wait.." I added.

"Where's the smoke alarm? Why hasn't it made any sound?"

"Oh it's over there." Calum pointed out with the spatula.

The small device was broken into little pieces. Poor thing.

I knew it wasn't hard for Michael and Calum to reach it cause they were a little over 6 feet. Me and my petite height of 5'4 would have to get a broom for that.

"What's wrong with you boys? Seriously" I asked.

"Dunno" They both shrugged.

"I'll make the breakfast now"

"But-"

"No buts Cal. You almost burnt the house down" I said calmly.

They both nodded in defeat, wow. It was easy to win against these boys!
I smiled as I took the box of pancake mix Calum and I bought yesterday. Michael and Calum had already gone off to play FIFA.

I laid out all the necessary ingredients. I also tool out a large bowl where I could mix the ingredients into.

I remembered something...I needed some music. I ran back to my room to put on the headphones and I started to listen to 'Year 3000 by Busted'

As the music started playing. I immediately started swaying my hips from side to side as I walked down the hall, my hands in the air as I closed my eyes pretending to be in a concert. Yes, I was walking to the kitchen with my eyes closed. I could picture the hall way with my eyes. Plus, there weren't much furniture in hallway. I probably wouldn't hit anything.

I entered the kitchen, still dancing to the song with my eyes closed. I sang throughout the rest of the song. As the song ended I heard a faint laugh. I opened my eyes. It was Ashton, his hair slightly ruffled, still attractive as ever. He was in his black boxers, and he was.. Again.. Shirtless, his perfectly toned abs and his chest. I slightly bit my lip as I looked away.

"Nice dance you got there, would you mind teaching me sometime?" He asked

"Uhh- sure?" I laughed. Gosh. How long has he been there?

"I-uhh.." I didn't know what to say.

He slowly walked over to me. Stopping a few inches away. I looked at him as he looked down on me. His height dominating over mine.

I blushed slightly and looked at my toes. Gosh, I need to get those toenails re-painted. I looked at his chest as I felt another round of blood flow cross my cheeks.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"I-uhh. I'm going to make breakfast" I said.

"Sounds good! What are you making?" He smiled

"Uhhh... Pancakes" I said barely audible

"Cool! Can I help?"

"No, you don't have to Ashton.." I said.

"Please?" He pleaded..

"Fine!" I laughed as I playfully punched his chest.

"Hey!" He shouted.

I threw some flour at his face.

"Ohohoh. You aren't gonna get away from that babe." He smiled

"Noo!" I screamed as he threw some flour at my face.

I took a handful and threw it at him. His body was now covered with the flour and he looked pretty funny. I grabbed anoter handful and showered him with even more flour.

"I look sexy now" he smiled

"Yeah you do!" I said

"Hug me?" He pouted

"Aww.. No" I laughed.

"You aren't going to get away from me" He ran after me.

"AHH! Ashton! I swear i'll-" I felt his arms snake around my waist.

"You'll what?" He smirked.

He spun me around. Believe me, it was fun. But I was starting to feel sick.

"Ahh! Ashton! Let me go!!" I screamed.

"Neverrrr" he said

He stopped spinning me around, but his arms were still wrapped around my waist. I stood still trying mot to make a sound. I felt his warm bresth on my neck making me shiver.

"I'm never going to let you go." He whispered. Sending volts of 'love' electricity all over my spine. I just wanted to melt.

"I looked at him as his chin was gently leaning on my shoulders. I noticed how his lips were incredibly close to mine. He leaned an inch closer leaving only a few centimeters gap from our lips.

His mouth slightly parted as I looked into his eyes. His hazel green eyes stared deeply into mine as I looked back down at his lips. I bit my lip ready to lean closer.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Luke screamed out.

-------------

BELLOOOO beautifuls!

I just reached 500+ reads <3 thank you thank you thank you! I love you all!!! :3

Please vote comment :3

-Alyssa