Chapter 27

Heey guyyyss. I'm super tired. And I just woke up from my afternoon nap :3 i feel drowsy but not drowsy enough to stop me from writing. :3 i love you guys. Thankyou for all the votes and reads. I mean seriously 5.2k reads? Woah.

I'm on a school break this whole week so I'm try
My best to update daily. Maybe double update if I have the time.

Please vote.
Please comment.
Tell me what you think cause I want to know if you're liking my story so far.

-Alyssa <shout outs at the bottom darlings>
---------------- --------

Ashton's P.O.V

I took a sip from the caprisun juice packet. I feel kinda stupid for making a romatic venue but the food is childish but I want to be different. I don't want the wine and the fancy food. All I want is to be with her. And to make her happy. I looked at her casual features. She was beyond beautiful. I loved when she smiles and her dimples appear. I never felt the urge to poke it.

"Haay" I said.

"Hey" she replied with a smile.

I reached my hand out to caress her cheeks my fingers tracing her cheekbones, to her dimples. I softly poke it as she smiles even wider swallowing a little more of my finger's touch. I smiled back at her as she put her firgers on mine.

"I love your dimples" She said.

"I love you." I teased her.

She looked away blushing. She was being way to cute as I cupped her cheeks and made sure she was looking into my eyes.

"I love you Alyssa." I told her.

"I..I love you too Ash" she looked at me with honesty in her eyes. I pulled her into a hug as I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you so much Ashton. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone. If it wasn't for you. I'd still be in that hospital probably in a coma, I owe you so much. And In such little time I found myself falling for you. I know it's cheesy and confusing but I..." She confessed.

I smiled at her as I looked at her soft brown hair moving to her baby blue eyes.

"Alyssa, you have no idea how much I'm so happy to hear that. I love you. Yes. I know this is all going way too fast but.. Don't you have the feeling that we were meant to be together ?" I said to her.

She nodded as I just looked at her with a soft smile plastered on my face.

"So.. What do you want to do now?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Why don't we just sit here and relax. I mean you're going on tour the day after tomorrow. I don't think you can enjoy nature for a while" she said. I knew she was right and I wanted to stay out here anyways.

I was proud of the whole set up of this area. It took some time but it was okay, I made a couple of calls and bought like 170 candles. The tent itself wasn't hard to find. Last year, Michael was dared by Luke to stay out in the backyard for a week so he bought a gigantic tent where he placed a tv and made a couple of adjustments by adding light, a proper bed, a tiny one man sofa and even a mini fridge. Michael
Was literally living the life out there. I wanted to make this date special and unique to her. I made it unique by adding typical fast food and my white pasta specialty. I wanted to show her how special she is to me and that I would face every single battle hust to protect her.

Alyssa was lying down on my lap as I slowly ran my
Fingers through her hair slowly. A small smile formed in her face as I smiled back. I looked down at her as I gave her a small peck on the lips.

"I love you lyss" I said.

She opened her eyes.

"I love you too Ash."

I don't know how many times I going to say this to her. But.. it felt right. I felt
The urge to tell her that I did. I want to tell her that every second of the day. But, action speaks better than words so I prefer showing her. Shit. I just forgot. I got her a gift.

"Uhh.. Alyssa?"

"Hmmm yeah?"

"Uh. I-I got you something" I said as I reached for my pockets.

I took out the small box and handed it out to her. I hope she likes it.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I held the box into my hands and read the small writing.

'To Alyssa'

I smiled as the simplicity of the box and his writing was enough to send tingles around my body. I looked at Ashton as he looked down at me with a shy smile on his face.

I opened the small box as I saw a little charm bracelet. I examined the white silver jewelry that three charms in it.

A key
Two drumsticks together
And A star in the middle.

"I know its not much yet but I would but you even more over the time" he said shyly.

I looked through the little charms as I noticed there was an inscription on the back of the star.

'Hey you. You're cute'

I smiled to the cheesiness overload. I can't seriously. I just can't. I was smiling way to much. I think I'm gonna tear a skin.

"Wait. I have a charm for you." He held out another one.

It was an infinity sign with an inscription written along its curves.

'I love you, so much that the whole universe conspired me to find you'

I looked at him as my eyes became teary. I smiled at him as I pulled him into a hug. He looked into my eyes as he leaned in to kiss me.

Waves of electricity scarttered all over my body. I was feeling weaker and weaker to the touch of his lips. We moved slowly in sync just savouring the entire moment of us being together alone. It wasn't in a rush, we took all the time in the world. I felt so liquid against him. I opened my eyes as he pulled away.

"Thank you so much Ashton. I love it" I said to him.

He leaned in to give me a small kiss.

"I'm glad you liked it." He blushed.

------
Omg hai.

Please vote
Please comment.

I'll update soon ^_^

Ilove you guys.

-Alyssa. X

Shoutouts? Yes.
Some here are there again. For their recent votes to my story. I love you guys <3

@omfgluke
@megmglo
@cutiemars
@cashtonsonesie
@jessieboov2000
@callabelle
@alyssa_hunter200
@graceella14 -I love this girl.