Chapter 39 (Part 1)

Surpriseeeee!!

Hey guys! I’m updating two days earlier than I promised.. why? Cause I’m so super duper happy!
I’ve only got 2 exams left and uhh well… it’s English. And I love English. Since it all unseen.. I have nothing to prepare for so…

Why not write chapter 39 of Dreams?

YOS. YOS. I KNOW. I Love you too <3

Once your done with this chapter, maybe go check out my other story? I think it would be nice if you did that for me and maybe give it a vote or two? Haha..

HE SAVED ME- LUKE HEMMINGS F.F

READREADREADREAD <3

I’m really happy to see 26.4k reads. That’s like so much and I think my story is weird. Lmao. But I will finish it for the sake of Ashton Irwin AND YOU <3. I haven’t thanked him yet for giving me the inspiration to write this book. And Yes, Luke. You too..
J

its #5SOSBDAY today! Ermagherd. Woot woot! Haha!~

QOTD- How will you celebrate #HASHTAG5SOSBDAY? Comment below and tell me <3

I love yall J

Heeeyyy ghost readers! I hope you all have a nice day..

Omf.. I really need to get a life and go outside and hangout or something. O_O I don’t have a social life.

Well, talk to me <3 kik @lazy_unicorn256

-Alysseeerrrrrrrrrrr

Alyssa’s P.O.V

I woke up fairly early today, I was still troubled with the incident yesterday, but I don’t necessarily think it scarred me. I stretch and yawn trying to take up most of the space in the bed when I accidentally hit Ashton’s tummy. He shifted his position and looked down at me with his eyes barely open.

“Ow, what’d you do that for?” He whines sleepily.

“I’m sorry, I was just stretching” I laughed

“It’s okay” He smiled as he wrapped me around his arms and putting his leg on my thighs.

“You’re really heavy. You know that?” I joked. He was, but not something I couldn’t handle.

“I try so hard to be slim and sexy for you.” He fake cried.

I laughed and hit his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Yes, we were in a pretty awkward position but It was comfortably uncomfortable.

I close my eyes for a moment just trying to absorb this moment, not every hour do I get to stay in bed with Ashton.

“Alyssa, I want you to feel something” He whispered.

“What is it?” I asked him, I didn’t bother opening my eyes.

He slowly grabbed my arm of his neck and gently brought it down to something hard.

I shot my eyes open.

My mouth opens to what I was currently feeling.

“I’ve been working out a lot lately with the private trainer, and I feel like my abs are becoming hard and stuff” He smiled...

(A/N YOU NASTY NASTY READERS. WHAT’D YOU THINK :p)

I felt my cheeks blush as he lets my hand linger around his tummy.