Chapter 31 (Part 1)

HEY GUMMY BEARS. Lol Hey ._.
Well. I'd like to thankyou guys though *virtual hug* for everything :3 i've finally reached 9k and that was more than what I expected from when I started this wattpad journey. I don't want to make this rant any longer cause I kind if annoyed you all with my rant the last update. SOZ.

-Alyssa.
-----•-----

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up to Calum nudging my shoulders as I squinted my eyes, trying to adjust to the dim light. I quickly looked down at my watch and looked at the time. Hmm, 8:30. We've been on the road for 4 hours now. I yawned stretching my arms upwards.

"Dude, we're like 2 minutes away from the airport." He said.

I looked to the front as I saw Alyssa leaning in Ashton's shoulders. I heard low muffled snores and a few 'help me' 'furless' which I assumed was from Michael. I smiled as I knew he was dreaming about hairless monkeys again.
I quickly re-styled my hair as the car move past the fly-over before the airport. Our bodyguard, John has already woken up everyone as I was scrolling down on my Twitter. I looked at this tweet Ashton tagged me in a couple of days ago as I saw him give someone a shoutout. I clicked the twit-user as I followed her unknowingly, not really caring who it was. I was just about to go back to my profile as Calum beamed.

"OH. You only saw Alyssa's Twitter account now?"

My eyes widened as I scrolled down her tweets to the photo section where there were a couple of pictures of quotes and proffesional pictures of the Fall season. I kept swiping sideways as I saw a picture her and Ashton in it. They were somewhere like a forest. I think this was right out of town. She was sitting on his lap as he kissed her forehead. My temples throbbed painfully as I stared at the picture. It hurt to see the one girl who I actually like be with my bestfriend. I quickly closed the app as the car was right infront of the Terminals. We all exited the van, everyone looking extra tired and groggy. Alyssa had slightly puffy eyes yet it made her look even more attractive. All of us went in and did the normal stuff everyone does at the Airport.

45 minutes have already passed as we have completed the series of Departure. We have almost an hour left till our flight so we all decided to get some starbucks.
As the usual I order the Caramel Frap and cookies. I sat back on the chair, listening to music as I was slowly drowning into my thoughts.

I imagined me being there instead of Ashton. I imagined me on that date with her. I imagined every single 'clichè' scene you could only find in the movies. I looked down onto my phone as I looked through my twitter. Avoiding Ash's tweets. I can't deal with him being with her right now. I put my head down on the table. And began replaying everything I just imagined the past 14 minutes.

I was pulled out of my fairytale as Alyssa slowly tapped my back. I pulled the headphones to my neck as I gestured her to say what he has to.

"uh.. Well It's boarding now, everyone else is standing in the line. Let's go."

I nodded as I stood up carefully placing my guitar on my back as I followed Alyssa to the line. The line was already full and I could see Ash ,Cal ,Mike ,Paige, John and our manager all the way up front while Alyssa and I were all the way in the back.

"Aw man. We were too slow" she pouted. I smiled at her softly.

A couple of minutes passed by, Alyssa and I were already up infront of the desk where the Lady stands and puts our seats accordingly before we enter the plane. She looked up at us as she handed us our seat numbers and tickets.

"Hey. I'm on coach 32 A how about you?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Well... I'm on coach 32 B.." She smiled.

I knew she wanted to sit beside Ashton but what can she do about it now? I felt a sudden burst of happiness as I had reminded myself that this was going to be a 21 hour flight. Ashton looked clearly disappointed that they weren't sitting beside eachother as he was sat next to Calum while Paige and Michael sat together. Alyssa started to chew gum and I couldn't stop playing with her fingers.

"Alyssa..are you alright?" I asked.

"Uh. Just a little nervous. That's all"

*beep* "Passengers, Put on your seat-belts. We are ready for take off" *beep*

I closed my eyes and shut them tightly as the plane started moving. I felt the swift turns as I started to let myself breathe. I inhaled and exhaled as the plane took off its speed. I looked over to Alyssa as she looked like she was gonna faint soon. I held her hands as I recieved a warm welcome. I felt as if our hand we're meant to be. Just no us. Only our hands. Sounds ridiculous doesnt it? She seemed to relax as I lighten my grip on her hand. She looked at me as she gripped it tighter . She was still scared. The plane has fully take off and we are already in the air. Alyssa's eyes we're opened the whole time. I took my headphones off as I try to make an attempt to make conversation.

"Uhh. You feeling better now?" i asked her.

She nodded but I knew she wasn't. I pushed the metal border between the seats as I pulled her closer to me. Her breathing has seemed to relax as I slowly brush my fingers through her hair. Her eyes shut off almost immediately. I knew she was tired. I looked out at the side to look for Ashton and Calum but they were all the way in the back. Sleeping.

I put my headphones back on as I rest
My head on Alyssa's. I fell asleep almost immediately. And I knew this was going to be the best sleep I've had in a long time. I didn't care wether it
Was actually more like a couch instead of a bed but it was Alyssa that was going to shut me up and sleep. I smiled as I fell asleep listening to '3000 miles' by emblem3.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I woke up smelling food. I shot my eyes open as I looked up to see Luke sleeping beside me. I smiled at how adorable he looks. He looks like he's having a good sleep so I didn't bother to wake him up. I was finally adjusting to the Airplane as it was still night. I took the ipad out to watch a movie Ashton put in for us to watch. I wanted to check up on him but Luke's sleepy body was blocking the way for me to get out. I sighed as a Stewardess passed by offering me food. I ended up getting myself an Apple juice and Lasagna. I also got Luke some chicken just incase he wakes up hungry. I ended up watching 3 movies and I really needed to pee. I stood up carefully pushing Luke's legs aside so I could get out. After a lot of attempts keeping him from waking up I finally succeeded as I walked back to where Ashton was. I see him sleeping peacfully, hugging himself. His blanket was on the ground. I smiled as I picked it up and tucked him in. He smiled in his sleep and I placed a small kiss on his forehead before I made my way to the Bathroom.

Once I got there. I kind of got confused with how to lock it. But then I figured it out after accidentally locking myself and almost peed my pants thinking I was going to be here forever. I finally sat down to pee. After I was done I slowly brushed my hair with my fingers and fixed my clothes. I looked like a huge mess and Even though half the plane was sleeping. I still needed to look a little decemt to be a lady. I ended up getting another round of lasagna and fries. I knew I was eating way too much but that's how I can occupy myself in this 21 hour flight.

I begin to feel really bored and I got up as I tried to explore the plane. I realised the place we were sitting on was the first class. I looked back at the curtain to see people all together instead of us in twos' they were all in fours. I turned around trying to look for Michael, maybe he was awake. I walked around as I saw a familiar Pink haired boy wrapped around in the blue blanket with a controller in his hands.

"Hey michael." I greeted. Sitting beside him the seat was pretty spacious as he explained how Paige wanted a whole couch to herself.

We ended up playing on the portable play station as we kept eating fried chicken. I was starting to like the plane. Michael fell asleep somewhere in the middle so I got up to sit with Luke. I walked back down as I saw Luke who was awake. Looking worried.

"Alyssa.. Where were you?" He said.

"I woke up and- and... You weren't there" he said.

I giggled " I was just playing video games with Michael."

"Oh."

"Why were you looking for me."

"Uh. Cause I couldn't sleep and I'm hungry."

"Oh. Wait. I got you chicken earlier." I told him asI sat beside him handing him the tray of food.

"Thanks Alyssa. " He told me.

I nodded and smiled.

A couple of minutes of silence. Luke decided to break it.

"I see you got a twitter now eh?" He said.

"Uh. Yeah I got curious so I asked Ashton to help me" i told him honestly.

"Uhh. Alyssa?" He asked again after a minute of silence.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him.

"Are you and Ashton... Like..together?" He asked in a hushed tone.

I looked at him as he looked down back at me waiting for a reply. I didn't know what to say. A part of me says 'go ahead' yet another says 'don't' I looked away arguing with my conscious and subconsious. My conscious wins.

"Yes." I told him.

"Oh..." He said looking bummed out.

"But Alyssa.."

"Yeah?"

"If he ever hurts you. I'll be here for you." The words he said made my heart ache. I felt guilty for no apparent reason.

All I could do was nod as we continued watching the movie on the ipad.

-----:)------
Please VOTE AND COMMENT. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

By the way. Part 2 will comeout tomorrow I need to think. Haha. Writer's Block.

-Alyssa