Chapter 48 (Part 2)

Dreams
Chapter 48 (Part 2)

Hellur guys I know I suck, leaving you guys 3 weeks with a horrible one page half chapter.

I've been going through a lot and this time, I'm very much happy to say, I found someone who makes me happier than I have ever been and he's been my inspiration lately. :3 so this chapter is most likely dedicated to R.

-----

Alyssa's P.O.V

I stood there frozen as the cool feeling spread through my back, instantly making me nervous. He probably doesn't mean he's that-.

"He is me, Alyssa." He whispered again.

"T-this can't be, it must be mistake." I stutter.

"This can never be a mistake Alyssa." He said calmly.

I took a deep breath as I made my way in front of him and almost immediately slapping the book from his hands.

"You can't be him." I say softly as I began to softly sob.

Finn took a step closer and wrapped me around his arms.

"I've missed you so much Alyssa." He says as he gently fidgeted with my hair, slowly breathing down his nervousness onto me.

-
Ever since I was so sure I liked you, I wanted to spend as much time as possible with you, but as everyday passes, I realize that I'm bad for you, that I'm doing nothing but being needy and only needing your attention, I didn't want to be misunderstood that way, I just wanted someone to care and love for me and you were the only person who could provide that.

But I was so scared that maybe one day, you will get hurt because of me. And that was the thing I didn't want to come across as I knew my heart couldn't take it.
-

I took a step back as I wiped the tears from my cheeks. Finn opened his mouth to say something but I began to run before he even uttered a single word.

I ran as fast as I could to the room and locked the door. I dropped the book on the ground as I knelt down and began to rip the pages apart. Not really caring that I haven't read the rest. I began to cough repeatedly. Something I always do when I cry. I wanted to be angry at the world, though I didn't know why, I didn't expect Finn to be my first, forbidden love. I have never seen him that way but somehow deep inside I feared him. I was afraid of him even though I never knew the reason why. I was simply just afraid of the aura he carries around.

I slowly climbed onto the bed. Softly sobbing as I hugged a pillow trying to think things over. All I wanted was for Ashton to be by my side, comforting me. I wish he was here.

I hear footsteps outside the door and I immediately stiffen up, trying not to make any sound.

"Alyssa?" Ashton's voice rang through the door.

"Alyssa? Is everything alright there?" he asked once more before fumbling on the door knob.

"Open the door Alyssa." He repeats onces more .

I rub my eyes and wiped my nose before opening the door. slowly peeking through.

Ashton had a worried look on his face as he saw me.

"Oh God Alyssa have you been crying?" He asked before engulfing me into a warm hug.

I closed my eyes as I smelled his manly cologne, it always seemed to calm me down. 

"Alyssa, are you okay?" He asked me once again.

I nodded my head.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Cause I just missed you so much." I cried, it was half the truth.

we pulled away from the hug, Ashton still holding my chin. As much as I wanted to telll him what just happened, I couldn't find the heart to tell him that I had a diary dedicated to a lost love whom somehow found his way back into my new life. I didn't want Ashton to know because I didn't want to confuse him. Everything had just happened as if it was a dream, it was all bits and pieces that came together to create a full story.

I was afraid that if Ashton found out about any of this, we would fight, and I didn't have the heart to because he's the only one I have. Sure, I have the other boys and Paige but Ashton was my everything and I couldn't bear to lose him just for a second.

The unfortunate events that had just occured left me thinking about the many questions that I have thought about ever since I started reading the diary.

'What if I fall for Finn once again?' The question in the back of my mind made me cringe. It was too much to imagine, just think about it. Falling for a lost love whom the world purposely made you forget about? Who knows, maybe I jumped infront of that car too forget about whatever happened in the last remaining pages.

"Alyssa? Arre you okay? you spaced out." Ashton spoke out, his eyes still trying to search for mine.

"I-I'm fine. I was just think about something." I tell him, careful not to make any real eyecontact whatsoever. I focused my eyes on his eyebrows giving off an illusion that I'm looking.

Ashton sighed in defeat. "Alright, anyways, I was hoping that I could take you out tonight." 

I nodded and gave him a small smile. "Yes I'd love to go out with you." 

Ashton smiled once again before kissing my forehead and disappearing into the hallways, I stood there watching him descend into  the staircase. I hear a door creak and I see Finn walk out, with a smile that feared. He smiled at me with sweetness and , as if it was him who just comforted me. I was afraid. Afraid that I might fall for him. All over again.

---------------------

guysss I took a little rest but yeah I'm gonna start updating again I love you guys and my third book will be postponed till june 2014.

GUESS WHO'S FINN'S REALL CHARACTER? ------ i imagine finn as Dave franco cause he's fucking hot and idek i just imagine him as dave franco okokokokok bye

He saved me will be updated tomorrow <3

i'm sorry for the short chapter I know I suck I'm sorry.

HAPPY 145k :P

follow me on twitter <3 @5saucegalaxy

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FRIGGIN MUCH LLIKE OMFG.

okokokok byeeeeee i'M GONNA GO NOW CAUSE I MIGHT START RANTING.

-Alyssaa