Chapter 38

Dreams. Chapter 38

Alyssa's P.O.V

As I sat on my bed. I spaced out. Millions of questions are running through my head. I don't know how long I sat there but it was clearly a while.

I heard a couple of voices down stair as I immediately got up to changed.

I wore a dark top underneath my white see-through crop top and green camouflage shorts.

I grabbed my sunglasses as I exited my room. I started to run down the spiral staircase as I saw the OneDirection boys sitting on the living room lounge on their swimming shorts.

"Hey boys!" I waved.

Louis whistled.

"Hey Alyssa! Ready to go swimming?" Louis said.

"Umm yep. Let's go?" I asked

They all nodded

"Let's Go! Let's Go! Let's Go!" Niall beamed.

"Wow someone's a little excited now." Zayn said.

All the boys stood up as they were getting ready to go.

"Let's go!" I said.

"You guys go ahead. I'm have to take a phone call" Harry said.

We all nodded again as Liam pat his shoulder.

"Okay. But come back quick yeah?" Liam said.

"Sure." Harry said as he trailed off.

"Now what are you guy's waiting for? I ordered us some barbecue and no one want cold barbecue yeah?" Louis said.

We all laughed as we walked down the corridor.

"So. How you liking it here in L.A Alyssa?" Niall asked.

"I don't know really. I just came here. But so far. So good" I said.

Niall smiled at me and stuck his tongue out. What a cutie.

As we got out of the glass doors the 4 boys already came into view. I looked around to see Paige already sun bathing.

Ashton waved over to me. Sending chills down my back.

A smile crept up to my face as I saw his dimples deepen.

I walk to his side as he put his arm around my waist. He buried his head onto my hair as he smelled it.

"You smell good. What took you so long?" He said. His voice clearly deeper than usual.

"I-I uh. I fell asleep." I lied.

"Seriously? After all that?" He wiggled his brows.

"Nawh. I'm just kidding." He kissed my cheeks.

I feel my cheeks heat up as he did so. I feel eyes burning right through my back but I didn't bother to look.

I playfully push Ashton away.

"Let's go swim now!" I told him.

The rest of the boys were already in the water. Wildly splashing and laughters filling throughout the backyard.

I decided not to take my crop top off since its pretty cold. I don't know how it will help me but whatever.

I pinched my nose as I plunged into the water.

I open my eyes in the water trying to see.

I don't know what happened next but I started seeing hands pushing me down the water I see a face of a man laughing as he grabs a whole lot of my hair and force my head into the water. The scene changed into only me and that man in a bathroom as he laughed at me in the bathtub. I struggled to breathe as I blacked out.

----

"Alyssa? Alyssa?!" a vivid voice called out.

I opened my eyes. Struggling to breathe.

"Oh God! Alyssa!" Ashton said.

"What happened out there in the pool?" Someone asked.

"You were swimming underwater perfectly fine then you started to look like someone was pushing you down" Ashton said. His voice full of concern.

"I'm fine." I stood up.

"No you're not! You could have died if Luke didn't go there to save you!" Ashton said.

"Luke saved me?"

"Yeah." Ashton's voice sounded annoyed and jealous.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He went back to his room. He said he was done swimming for the day." He said.

"Oh."

"But seriously Alyssa. Never do that ever again! That scared me!" He hugged me again putting a towel over my body.

"I can't stand to lose you" he whispered.

"I can't stand to lose you too Ashton" I kissed him.

He kissed back softly. Not like the other times. It was nice, as if my lips were fragile.

"I gotta go get some water." I said.

"I'll come with you" he said

"No it's fine. Its just in the kitchen. I'll be back" I said.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Positive!" I smiled.

"I'll miss you" he laughed.

"I'll miss you more!"

"I'll miss you most Alyssa!"

I laughed loudly shaking my head as I entered the kitchen.

I see Harry leaning on the fridge talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah I get it." He said.

"No. I didn't do it. I swear. Look, if you want extra publicity then why don't you date her?" He answered back loudly.

I coughed softly. Not trying to interrupt. But he was on the fridge. I needed my water.

"Oh wait I'll call you in a minute." He said.

"Oh hey Alyssa" he faked a smile.

"Why are you so wet?" He asked.

"I went swimming". I said.

"Oh. Well I better go swimming now too." He strutted out of the kitchen.

After looking through the multiple cupboards I finally managed to get myself a glass.

I poured in some water as I looked down to take a sip.

Images of the scene start flashing through my eyes as I almost choked on my water.

I set the glass down as I tried to regain my breath.

I was done with water for now.

I stood up and went upstairs to change. On my way to my room I see Luke completely dry and he looked so refreshed.

"Oh. You're okay now" he smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled back.

He turned around to go somewhere.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?" He turned around to face me. But not meeting my eyes.

I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Thank you for saving me" I whispered as tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Its okay." He brought his thumb out to wipe my tears away.

He hugged me back for a little while.

"I'm sorry I wet your shirt" I managed to giggle

"Its okay. I've got plenty on shirts". He said.

"Well I better go change now. Wouldn't want to get a cold" I smiled.

"Yeah."

"See you later Luke!"

"Bye Alyssa" he said, almost sounding sad.

I walked over to my room to finally change out of my clothes. After I was done refreshing myself. I decided to text Ashton telling him I decided to sleep early.

He quickly replied and allowed to to sleep.

I laid down on my bed thinking of the events that happened today. Weird, how can I just have those weird visions or imaginations? How come I haven't even had them before. And Luke. I missed talking to you.

-------

Hello. Omg I know this chapter sucks. But bear with me. Please! :) I tried to make this as long as I could. But I really have to sleep now haha

Btw check my new book out!

Luke hemmings F.F ^_^

-Alyssaaa