Chapter 39 (Part 2)

Dreams Chapter 39 ( Part 2 )

Hey guys! I'm sorry I couldn't upload yesterday since wattpad kept crashing on both my phone and computer.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I will finish chapter 39 real quick and upload chapter 40 on tuesday.

From Tomorrow. I will start my update schedule with both of my books. ^_^

HE SAVED ME
HE SAVED ME
HE SAVED ME

check my 'works' ♥️

QOTD- Who do you ship? LARRY or ELOUNOR.

tbh. I've been watching 'elounor is real' 'elounor is fake' 'larry is real' 'larry is fake' videos and they are very, very interesting. Yet. I still go for elounor.

♥️ tell me who you ship and why.

Love you ahhll!!
-hey ghost readers-

~alyssaaaaaaaaaa~

--------------------------------

Alyssa's P.O.V

"So what do you want to do now?" Ashton asked.

"Nmm. I don't know. I kinda like it here" I mumbled as I closed in the little gap between me as Ashton in the bed.

It's been 2 hours since the movie's done and yet, we're still here. Just hanging out, staring at each other, teasing and cuddling. Ashton and I planned on going out. But, I kind of like our warmth just making its chemistry.

"Come on, Alyssa. I know you love being near me and my new abs. But we have to go out, I want some Panda express" he smirked.

I lightly punched his collar bone as he laughed.

"I do not enjoy your abs!" I tell him.

"That's what they want you to think honey boo boo" he winked.

"Seriously Ash, Honey boo boo?" I raised a brow.

"Why? What's wrong with honey boo boo? Its kinda cute" he said

"Remember that show we watched back in Australia?" I asked.

"Which one?"

"Here comes Honey Boo Boo?" I raised my other brow.

"Ohh right. What's so wrong with that then?"

I decided not to put any more into this conversation.

"Nothing, you're cute." I kissed the tip of his nose as I stood up to get change.

"Oh come on! Why do you keep me hanging all the time?"

"Its not fun at all times." He added.

I imagined the cute pout on his face as I just shook my head, laughing.

"Get ready babe, we're leaving right?" I asked him from the dressing room.

"I like the way you call me babe, too bad I can't see it." He said.

"Uh okay?" I said as I rummaged through the drawers trying to look for my jeans. I leaned down to pick up the only black jeans I brought along with me.

"You have got to be kidding me. Why'd I bring only one?" I asked my self.

I felt cold hands hold around my semi-bare waist. I didn't notice my shirt was a little up. I jumped and looked at the source of the cold hands.

"Gaah! Ashton Fletcher Irwin, do not do that ever." I glared at him.

"I like the way you call me like that" he said as he traps me.

"Ash, I have to go dress up". I told him.

"Give me a kiss first." He oh so kindly asked for. Note the sarcasm.

"No." I pouted like a child.

"Alyssa Irwin. I like the sound of that" he whispered in my ear almost kissing my earring.

"Give me a kiss?" He asked, now he was sad.

I cupped his cheeks as I kissed him. We lingered for a little more as I parted.

"I'm gonna dress up now" I tell him.

"Kay babe" he mumbled.

Is he serious right now? Why does he always do this to me? I huffed as I walked out of the dressing room to get ready.

---------

"Wow Ashton! This place is amazing!"

We were at the Los Angeles County Museum, it was 7:00pm so the many street lamps if you can call it that lit up like it turned everything into a fairy tale.

"I know, the boys and I were here last year and it was beautiful." He said from far away.

I started laughing and going around the posts, I felt like I was in some sort of movie. Ashton walked closer to me while he was laughing.

"You look so beautiful tonight" he tucked my hair on the back of my ear.

I decided to not speak up because I knew whatever I'd say would ruin the mood. I stood on my tip toes, since I was short. Ashton smiled at me as his eyes showed true love. His eyes showed me the token of love. I don't know in which way but they way he looked into my eyes, it showed something I thought I'd never see. It was just like the way the guy looks at the girl in the movie? When you see the glint in his eyes. How it twinkles beautifully.

He then leaned down to me and closed him eyes. For a second, I wanted him to open them again. So that I could look at his eyes a little longer. But I realized what this gesture meant. I ended up close my eyes too waiting for the collision.

As our lips came in contact, I couldn't help but run my finger through his curls. I wrapped my arms around his head as he pulls me up closer to him.

----------

"So this is the New York Style Hot Dog, known as the NYSHD" Ashton explained.

"How do you even said NYSHD?" I asked him.

"Nayshed" he said.

"Oh okay." I tell tell as I took the first bite.

My eyes grew wide in delight.

"This is amazing!" I take another bite, this time an even bigger bite.

"I knew you'd like it." He smiled wide.

"You got some ketchup on your face by the way" he added.

I take a tissue from the stand as I wiped on the side of my lips.

"Is it gone?" I asked him.

"Nope"

Embarrassment rushed through my cheeks as I tried to wipe my cheeks.

"No, you still didn't get it" he said.

"Wha-"

"Let me do it" he interrupted.

I looked up at him as he held my chin.
He leaned down inspecting something when he crashes his lips with mine. I close my eyes on the impact as he pulled away from the kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked him.

"Calum taught me the trick, thought I'd try it today" he tells me.

"So there really wasn't any ketchup?"

"Nope, there was. But you already wiped it away."

I laughed as I playfully hit his chest.

-------

"You know, when I was a kid. I always wished to play infront of a crowd, not just any crowd, I want to play infront of a whole stadium. And my band being the opening for OneDirection is a dream come true". He said as we sat on the park ground, eating our doughnuts.

"And I'm so proud of you boys, making it big in such less time." I tell him.

He just nodded as he took another bite from his doughnut.

After admiring the city lights, we knew it was time to go.

"This was an awesome day Ashton. I really love that you took me out here casually" I smiled at him.

"When I first saw this place last year, I knew that one day, I'd take the love of my life here, just to admire the view" he intertwined our hands together.

I leaned on his shoulder as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"You know Alyssa?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I remember those 7 months you were on a coma. I used to write little notes for you. I don't know. I just thought that you could read them in your sleep. I remember one time I wished to take you here with me. Because I knew the moment I saw you for the first time, lying on the hospital bed, that you were the one." He smiled at me.

I didn't know what to say or what gesture to respond to what he said but it definitely made my heart flutter.

"Now you're here with me, sometimes I still think you're an illusion. Playing in my mind. But every time we kiss, it shows me how you really are here, beside me."

---------------

Hey guys. I'm emotionally unstable right now. I just read Must date the PLAYBOY! And its truly an amazing story and I literally cried. I haven't been this emotional with a book since Reading a Walk to Remember.

Damn. I'm gonna have puffy eyes tomorrow.

I'm sorry it took so long for me to upload. Wattpad was being mean to me.

~unedited~

I love you guys and yes.

Next upload is on Tuesday
:)
:)
:)

Have a great daaay ♥️

Follow me in-
Twitter- @5sauceGalaxy
Tumblr- 5sauceDerp.Tumblr.Com

I have a thing with 'sauce' don't judge 😛

Love youuuuu
-Alyssaaaeerrr. ©