Chapter 33

Alyssa's P.O.V

Everyone was now at the game room while we waited for our luggages to arrive, along with the manager and their bodyguards. Ashton, Calum, Niall and Louis were too busy playing 'Just dance 3' on the wii. While the rest of the boys watch eachother play FIFA. Paige and I were yet again sitting down at the long plush 'L' shaped couch.

"Alyssa, can we talk?" Paige asked.

"Sure, wanna go outside?" She nodded as she followed me out of the door.

We both walked down the broad hallway making sure to look at the amazing potraits of Zayn and a couple of their life-sized posters on the wall. We then reached the end of the hallways as it lead out to an opening terrace. It was huge out there. Nicely trimmed bushes everywhere and a variet of flowers. Paige and I decided to sit down on the round coffee table.

"So, what's wrong Paige?" I asked her.

"It's just... I don't know. I really want this job, but at the same time. I really like Michael. He hasn't even asked me out yet. Nor do I think we'd ever be in a serious relationship...I don't want to throw away something I waited for, for so long."

"Listen, Paige, you don't have to think about all of this now. You don't have to make any sudden decisions. You've got two weeks to think about whether Michael really is the one or not. It's okay to just relax for now." I reassured her.

"I guess you're right." She smiled at me softly.

I shifted myself closer to her and gave her a hug.

"Paige, I really think Michael likes you. Cause earlier, back at the studio. I never saw him look at some girl in that way. Well maybe I haven't seen him with any girl. But that small glint of happiness in his eyes bares the truth out. He likes you. Let's just hope he tells you that before you leave."

"Thanks Alyssa. It means a lot to me." She hugs back.

We then continued talking about the things we could do together while we're in London. So we girls, could actually enjoy this whole trip. We decided to visit a couple of China stores cause she wanted to send one of those cute little China tea-sets for her Mom back home. Hearing her talk about her mom softens my heart. Mom... I have moved on for the better. I have. Haven't I?

As our little conversation came to stop, we just sat there enjoying the night's sky. Paige took a deep breathe in while a calmer breathe out. I did the same as it soothes my insides. There was a soft knock on the door as I looked. There stood Michael.

-----

Michael's P.O.V

"I'll just go ahead and see what the rest of the boys are doing.." Alyssa looks at Paige as she nods.

I waved at Alyssa as I took the seat where she sat.

"So, what's up?" She asked

I didn't know what to say. I just couldn't stop thinking about that kiss we shared earlier today. It was all an accident I guess. I tripped over her as she fell on the bed with me on top of her. When I realised I was so close to her I just couldn't stop shiftin my eyes from her eyes to her lips. And it
Happened. I never felt this way before. Never have I had those clichè feelings where you actually feel a spark. Until now. It surprises me everytime I think about it. It was very unfamiliar to me. I wanted to ask her about it too earlier but I chicked out and left.

"Umm... About the kiss." I trailed off.

"Yeah?" She said avoiding my gaze.

"Did you feel anything weird? Like this feeling in your stomach?"

She bit her lip as she nodded. This time her green eyes met mine. I smiled at her.

"Me too... To be honest. I've never felt this way before. Its totally new to me." I said.

"But..This time. I want to try something new." I added.

"Huh?" She asked, looking quiet confused.

"What I mean is. I want to court you. I want to try to actually genuinely like someone. And Paige?"

"Yeah?"

"I genuinely like you." I told her as I put my arms around her.

"Well, I genuinely like you too." She replied. This brought a great smile to my face.

"So. Shall we try?" I asked with a teasing smile.

"We shall." She smiled back.

------------
(Play the song 'bruised & scarred' by Mayday Parade)

Luke's P.O.V

I sat back on the couch as the rest of the boys continues playing. I just wasn't in the mood earlier. Well I guess I was earlier this morning. Only cause Calum specifically asked me to be. I fished my phone out of my pockets as I pulled out my iPhone. I decided to tweet something.

'If you only knew.'

I clicked the tweet sign as I continued re-searching people.

A while later my 'connect' bar had a blue little dot which meant I have notification. I decided to read some of the comments since I was that bored. Many of the fans were asking what I meant about this, I wanted to answer so badly. Cause who's better to tell a secret to than a stranger? Right?
I deleted the tweet almost immediately because I know the boys would somehow feel suspicious.

I set my phone away as the door behind me creaked open. Alyssa came in entering the room as she closed the door behind her softly, making sure non of the boys were disturbed. She took a seat beside me as she took her phone out to tweet something as she was done typing she looked at me. I wasn't sure if she was because I could only see from the corner of my eyes. I took a deep breath. I needed to get out of this room. Her, beside me. I can't handle this. I need to forget about whatever these stupid feelings. I tried to stand up but her hand caught my wrist.

"Luke? Why are you avoiding me?" She asked. Guilt flashes across me but I manage to exhaust it out quickly. I couldn't feel about this. Its for her and my own good.

"Look. Alyssa. Nothing's wrong. I'm just really tired these days. I don't want to talk about this now." I spit out. He face turns pale as she nods. Looking down at the ground.

She was clearly upset and I didn't want her upset. I just
Wanted to stop there and apologize for being such a douchè to her. I want to hug her and take my words back. But the little voice in my head tells me to stand my ground. I can't keep going back to someone who doesn't or can't even love me. For the sake of my bestfriend. I won't. For the girl who I want to be happy. I won't. I won't ruin your happiness. I started walking and shut the door.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked down the staircase. I needed to take break from all this. I didn't know what I did to deserve these feelings. I clearly didn't ask for it though. I always thought I'd find a girl who'd love me and only me. Sounds selfish. Right?

I was now out the front doorstep as I walked out of the gate. The environment was very cold and I wrap my arms around me. I got in to the side-walk as I crossed block after block. Street after street. I kicked a little plant as it fell, breaking all its branches. The anger in my eyes vanished as I kneeled down to fix it.

"No..no.. Don't.." I tried to put it back up but it won't stay.

I gathered up a mount if soil just to stabilize it but it won't.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." I began to break down.

I don't know why I began o break down. I picked up the small plant and wrapped it around the stray newspaper.

'I don't know about you plant, but I'll protect you. I'll let you live a happier and heathier life.' I thought to myself.

I'm going crazy. Yup. I am.

I knew this little plant represented her. And this will always remind me. That taking care of this plant meant that, I was protecting her.

Whether she knows it.

Or not.

Whatever happens between us Alyssa, I'll always protect you. When Ashton isn't there.

I'll always be there for you.

---------

Waaaahh. I'm crying. I'm genuinely crying a river.
Muwahahaha. LUKE DRAMA.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

SHOW ME
THE LOVE.

I
LOVE
YOU
♥️

QOTD- What's your favourite Wattpad Fanfiction?

I want to read new and interesting ones :)

-Alyssa