Chapter 32

Heyloooo..sorry it took me so long to write a new chapter. I seriously had no idea what to write and I started feeling all guilty and stuff..I hope you guys didnt abandon me yet.. I was also dealing with a bad case of procastination :(

By the way I have a new story on the way.

QOTD- Should it be an Ashton or Luke or Michael or Calum fanfic? I got the whole plot out. Any of the boys would be Alright.

Please comment Below (v) and tell me.

-alyssaaaaa :3

-------------------

Alyssa's P.O.V

The day passed by pretty quickly, everyone had to wake up early just to watch the sunrise, it was a beautiful view off the sky-roof of the hotel. Then after, we all went shopping, I was surprised that Paige and I got pretty close in such a short time, she was a nice girl. I wonder if Michael's going to ask her out soon, because they seem to really hit it off. I was very happy that everyone seemed to be enjoying the London weather. Luke seems to be in a good mood, but he's been ignoring me the whole time. I wanted to go ask him earlier back in the sky-roof but I couldn't find the chance to. I quickly shook my thoughts away as I entangle my arms with Ashton's it was pretty cold in London.

"Feeling cold?" Ashton looks down at me.

"Yep, a little." I smiled

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me a little closer as we walked down the street, we were all now looking for a place to eat. We stopped at a little italian restaurant that was very cozy inside. We all sat down as the boys started ordering like there was no tomorrow. I laughed at their little immature ways as I turned to Paige who seemed to be entertained by the boys.

"Boys.." I giggled

"Yeah..boys.." She laughed..

We continued laughing as the boys were arguing about which pizza to get. About half an hour later once the boys were finally done ordering, I felt my stomach growl in hunger. Ugh, why did they have to take so long in just ordering food. Paige offered me gum which only helped me until the flavor was gone, it obviously didn't satisfy my hunger but it definitely got my stomach to shut up for a while. After 30 more agonizing minutes the food was finally out and I couldn't bear watching our neighbouring costumers munch on theirs while all 6 of us wait for ours. As the waitress set our food on the table I quickly got one and took a big bite. My eyes grew wide as the pizza was piping hot. I breathed in and out to fan the heat of the pizza as I continuosly chew on it. Everyone was laughing at me.. I shot everyone a glare as I laughed. The rest of the time everyone was talking about how we all should go to this little italian restaurant again.

Once we were all back in our hotel, we were given an hour to rest before we go to the studio to meet up with One direction. I was kind of excited because those brit boys were hot. To be honest I kind of thought the boy from Holmes Chapel, Harry, was kind of cute. I didn't want to further draw myself into thinking about him because I had a very loving boyfriend who was Ashton. I smiled again at the thought of Ashton and I being together.

I sat on my bed and Paige took a shower, I took my phone out of my pocket as I logged in on twitter. I saw a couple of pictures the boys posted on twitter. It was kind of fun to look at the pictures of everyone off-guarded. I decided to post a picture of all of us too, but I was interrupted.

"Helloooo? Anyone in there?" I heard a familiar voice outside.

I smiled as I quickly ran out to open the door. As I did so, Ashton came in giving me a bear hug as he carried me to the bed. He dropped me gently as he nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck.

"I missed you." He said as he kissed me shoulder.

"I missed you too" I pulled him up as I kissed his forehead. It was funny how we already missed eachother so quick since we were just with eachother like 10 minutes ago.

Ashton shifted his position as he leveled to where I was, we were now lying down beside eachother as out hands were intertwined.

"Alyssa, will you go out on a date with me? Tomorrow night?" He asked.

I bit my lip a bit hesistant to laugh. He didn't have to ask me, he's just being an adorable little alien right now. I looked at him as he stared at me with his beautiful green/hazel eyes. I giggled while nodding. This gave Ashton the chance to show off his dimples which I sometimes think would suck me into a black hole. But it was adorable. He got up as he put his forehead on mine. I smiled at him not leaving my eyes on his. He smiled as he kissed me. I felt sparks fly around my tummy with a funny feeling. All I wanted was more. I cupped his cheeks as I pecked his lips one last time as I we positioned to cuddle.

"She sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was... Beside youuu" he sang as he kissed me cheeks.

"You are beside me dummy" I stuck my tongue out.

"Oh come on..I was so in the mood of being all romantic.." He pouted.

"Aww, you are so romantic Ashton." I said with my voice full of sarcasm.

I turned to face him as I cupped his cheeks again.

"You're romantic even when you don't know it." I smiled at him..

He laughed again as he took a stolen peck on my nose. He got up and ran for the door.

"WE'RE LEAVING IN 30 MINUTES.. I LOVE YOUUU.." he ran like a little kid wanting to pee badly.

'Oh Ashton, why do you have to be so Adorable.' I shook my head laughing.

Just in time, Paige came out of the Bathroom.

"I heard Ashton come in earlier. Did something happen?" She raised her eyebrow with a funny smile..

I threw a pillow at her making sure it missed.. We both laughed as she threw the same one back.

"Come on..What happened?"

"Nothing!" I defended myself as I tried so hard not to crack a smile.

She started laughing really hard and I couldn't take it anymore. I started laughing as loud as her if not, louder. I ended up telling her how cute he was being and she kept teasing me with how he's going to do something really sweet and I wouldn't be able to contain myself and attack him with kisses. I might actually do that one day. After our little girl discussion I decided to head to the showers.

After I was done showering
I decided to wear warmer clothes so I decided to wear black longsleeves and bluejeans with my black uggs. I also tied my hair up into a ponytail as I waited for Paige and Michael to be done with their 'small talk'. As Michael left the room I finally let myself out the bathroom. With an obvious teasing smile.

"What's with the smile Alyssa?" She asked,
Trying to look clueless.

"Paige. Tell. Me. Now."

"Okay. I might've kissed him."

My eyes grew wider as I smiled at her.

"And then?!" I motioned for her to continue.

"It was so awkward for a while and he had to excuse
Himself. Ugh. I'm so embarassed." She rested her head on her knees.

I walked beside her as I out my arms around her shoulder.

"Don't think that way. I bet he liked it too cause. Why would he kiss you back if he didn't. I mean he kissed you back, didn't he?" I asked.

She smiled as she nodded, biting her lips. I laughed as I pulled her close to my side.

"You, my friend. Is in big trouble. 'Hurricane Sexy Michael' is gonna hit your way. You better be prepared to get all the love." I raised my brows with a teasing smile.

"I can't Alyssa. I can't love him. Cause he'll be leaving in 2 weeks to go to LA. Then what? A long distance relationship? It won't work Alyssa."

"Then..." I trailed off.

"Then what?"

"Come on tour with us.."

---------

30 minutes later we were all at the studio. We entered a very modern looking reception with the highclassed people walking around holding coffee on one hand and a briefcase on the other. I felt out of place because I was wearing casual clothes. Well, all 6 of us were. We were all wearing casual clothes as everyone around us looked proffesional. Soon enough I didn't mind, because if we all looked out of place. Then I'm fine with that. I guess all of us thought that way.

Ashton pulled me closer as he snaked his hands around my waist. We walked into this giant wooden door as it was a conference room. There sat a coupld of those proffesional looking men and 5 casual looking boys. I looked around till it hit me.

It was One Direction! I almost fainted on Ashton's arms. But I managed to keep my cool. Ashton smiled at me as the One direction boys looked to my direction. Hah. Get it? Direction? One 'direction?' Yeah? No? Oh okay. Anyways.

I stood my ground as I smiled and waved to them. Paige was in the back as I looked at Her and Michael. They seemed to be a lot closer now. He has his arms around her as they were laughing. I smiled at them as I looked back at the 5 boys.

"Hey, I'm Alyssa Greene" I pulled my hand out for someone to shake it.

They all jumped up their seats as they raced to shake my hand. The boy Louis was the first.

"Hello love, My name is Louis Tomlinson."

I smiled at him as I looked at the blonde boy. He smiled at me as his eyes pierce through mine.

"I'm Niall Horan" he said, his voice is deep and his accent a little different from Louis'

"I'm Zayn Malik" The next boy reached his hand out to mine. I smiled at him as he looked at me slowly forming a smile.

" I'm Liam Payne" The buff
Guy said. He's pretty fit.

And last but not least. The curly haired beast.

"Hey, I'm Harry. Harry Styles." He held my hand as he kissed it. I was flattered by his actions.

There was a cough behind me as I looked back. Ashton had a jealous pout. I stepped back to him as he kissed my forehead. Niall and Harry seemed disappointed as they knew what this gesture was. It was Ashton marking his territory.

They were all quiet as Calum broke the silence.

"BOYS!" He screamed in enthusiasm.

They all started screaming and hugging eachother. Doing all the manly man handshakes and this showed me that these 5 boys still had the fun side. I watched a couple of their inteviews. They seemed very disciplined and groomed but in private. These boys were very lively. This surprised me especially when Liam and Zayn, who screamed the most ran first to them giving everyone hugs.

Paige and I were in the background just laughing at the funny scene.

A few minutes later, we were all sitting around the large round table as the boys signed a couple of papers.

Paige slowly tapped my shoulder as she leaned in to whisper.

"Michael asked me if I could go on tour with him."

"I knew he'd do that!"

"Shh. But what about this job?"

"Come on Paige. You've accomplished way too many things and it will definitely get you a better job. Come on... Just for 8 months!" I pleaded.

"I'll think about it."

I smiled at her as I focused on the whole discussion.

After they were done signing we all headed out to eat somewhere. The 5 boys insisted us to eat in their humble abode.

Once we got to their little place. Who am I kidding. Their HUGE place, it was already 7:00pm. Just in time for dinner.

"Don't worry guys, I asked out chef to cook extra lots today" Niall said.

"Yeah not because we were having guests, it's because today's Niall's cheat day. He's going to eat a crap load of food and then work the shit out of him tomorrow." Harry stated the fact.

We all laughed as Niall pretended to be offended. We all entered the huge mansion wich was all decorated in a modern Black and White theme. It was amazing. There was a Huge corner of the room dedicated only for the boys' awards and Albums and Posters. I stood there in awe. I didn't notice everyone else has moved on to the Dining area.

"Like what you see?"

I looked back to Harry. I smiled at him as he walked closer to me. His hands holding behind him.

"Those are all our awards since 2011." He said proudly.

"It's just...wow" I told him.

" I know. You see this one?" He pointed a small award that looks like a toilet bowl.

"Niall won this one from eating way too many food from Nandos without his tummy hurting."

I laughed at his little fact as I looked at a picture of the boys. All looking normal, like they were all just 5 bestfriends. Enjoying the beach, with no worries.

"I miss that day. We were all just free from the fame."

I nodded as I tried to imagine myself in their position.

"Well, we all better get sitting. It's dinner time." Harry said as he held my back pushing me softly.

As Harry and I entered the room, all eyes darted to us. Ashton looking slightly sad.

"Alyssa was looking at the award corner."

I nodded as I took my seat beside Ashton. I held his hand under the table. He looked at me as his face lit up with happiness. I smiled at him as we all began to eat.

A while later everyone was engaged in a discussion and I was just admiring the whole place. It was a long mohagony table with a beautiful chandelier right in the middle. There's a modern looking bar on the side and random paintings.

The whole discussion suddenly quietened as I looked at everyone. Calum was on the phone, his face looking quiet dissappionted.

"Okay..okay.. Yes. I'll tell them." He said as he put the phone down.

"Boys. Our hotel was robbed. Well not our hotel room. But our manager said that it wasn't safe for us to stay in there anymore. They've been looking over london if there were
Any vacancies but all seemed to be fully booked. Well there's this one hotel out of town and our manager said that we could go there and-" he was cut off my Niall who was still munching on his chicken piece.

"Why don't you all just stay with us? There are like 8 rooms in this house and we're occupying 5, plus our game room. So yeah we have 2 rooms. One of them would be big enough for 4 boys yeah?" He said all the other OneDirection boys nodding.

"Yeah. It would be more fun if there were a whole load of us in this house." Louis said.

"Yup. We could use new competitors in FIFA" Zayn smirked at Michael.

"It would be so much fun if you all could though" Liam said. Pushing his plate away, clearly satisfied with his dinner.

"Uhuh" Harry said. With boredom in his eyes. Wasn't he happy like a while ago? What's got into his pants?

All the boys looked at eachother as Calum went back outside to call the manager. Talking about Their offer.

A few minutes later, Calum came back in.

"Guess what guys?"

We all looked at him.

"We're moving in here till we leave London!"
-----
Hellloooooo beauties.

Again.

QOTD-Should it be an Ashton or Luke or Michael or Calum fanfic? I got the whole plot out. Any of the boys would be Alright.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

Tell me what you think about the recent addition of the 1D boys!

I love you all 😘

-Alyssaaaaa.