Chapter 52

Dreams chapter 52

Alyssa

Knowing about how messed up things were made my head ache, it made me want to chew my fingernails off. It made me anxious, angry and sad at the same time. To think I actually had a peaceful life, how pathetic.

I thought I knew what I had to know and finally move on, but my past would always come running back to me. Like it was a person dying to tell me something important. I came to realize that the further I ran, the faster my past caught up with me. The harder I tried to hide from it, the easier it was to find me.

It was like I was living in my own nightmare.

I sat uncomfortably on the bed, my hands tied only the bed post and my mouth wrapped around a handkerchief. I felt sweat dribble down from my forehead to me cheeks, it wasn't the temperature of the room that made me sweat. It was my anxiousness. I was afraid that Finn was going to kill me.

It had been 3 days since the night Ashton caught us and 3 days since Finn locked me up in this room. To think it was a fancy hotel, there were never any room service. Simply because Finn didn't want anyone to find out about this, obviously.

I couldn't help but miss the love of my life at home, hurting. Probably so mad at me. All this time, the only thing I ever wanted was to get to talk to Ashton and explain him everything.

I tried to wiggle my fingers out of the tight bond, but it wouldn't budge. I started shaking myself furiously making as much sound as I could, I could literally feel my throat getting scratchy.

Hurriedly, Finn ran to my side and planted a loud slap on my face.

"Shut up, Alyssa." He widened his eyebrows as I groaned in pain.

Finn was still an intern for the local newspaper as a writer, so that meant he left the room every morning leaving me in the dark. I couldn't go to the bathroom, no food, no water. And only fed me when he came back late at night. I couldn't even get myself to swallow the food anymore, I was too depressed. I lost everything that ever meant a lot to me. I lost the love of my life.

Finn untied my arms, letting it finally fall to my arms, I feel my shoulders ache, my arms had been tied up for too long.

"You stink, Alyssa. We gotta get you to shower." He says, I ignored him, I couldn't even get myself to look at him in the eye. I looked away weakly, even blinking hurts.

He pulled my arms, making me groan in pain. He helped me up letting me stand on the ground for the first time in 2 days. I feel my insides grumble, I was hungry, and I really needed to go to the bathroom. My legs were weak now, it was quite hard for me to walk straight. Finn pushed me across the room and once we entered the bathroom, he closed the door and turned to me.

"Go on, undress." He says.

I shook my head, I didn't want him to see my body. I was afraid he might do something to me. Finn growled and slapped the side of my head, making me fall to the ground. I began to sob, shaking my head furiously. I was afraid and I was tired, I just wanted to go home.

"Undress!" He bent down and began to unzip my swear shirt, as much as it hurt to move my arms, I forced to hold it together. I began to cry loud. It wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear me because my mouth was still tied with a handkerchief.

Finn was beginning to lose his patience, he slapped me continuously and hit my head on the cold floor, I was so afraid, I couldn't handle my bladder anymore.

"You pig!" He says, as he notices the puddle in the ground.

I cried and cried, I was embarrassed and I felt so violated. Every inch of my body hurt. I couldn't put up a fight anymore. Finn then gets the toilet spray and began washing me off that way. He fills the bath-tub up full of water and all I could do now was to watch him. I couldn't protect myself anymore.