Chapter 25

7 votes for the next chapter :3
SHOUTOUTS AT THE END OF THE PAGE <3

Love you all
---------------------------
Alyssa's P.O.V

The drive home was a little lively. I felt so free. I felt safer now. I laughed while turning the radio volume up so high i could see the glares from the people outside who were clearly annoyed by the Justin bieber song I was playing. Okay, it was really funny. I just felt so happy. And this time I wanted to just live my new life, with Ashton. Maybe go to college after the tour. The tour was in 4 days and I haven't even done my shopping.

Ashton seemed very gloomy earlier today but now, he was so happy, ge was laughing around and singing with me. He had a really good voice and his dimples pop out every time he smiles between the lyrics. I couldn't help look at his with such amusement.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks, smiling again.

"Nothing..I just really like your dimples" I said shyly.

"Hey, you have dimples too okay? I love yours they make you look even beautiful" he complimented. I blushed turning away.

We stopped by the pet shop again today, I decided we adopt a puppy. Or a kitten. I don't know I had to choose. Ashton was very encouraging. As we entered the store the employees have already noticed my presence and we all greeted. They all recommended me to adopt a little chihuahua who lost its parents last week and its owners haven't been feeding it properly. It was fairly thin but the people said it was in a stable condition. I kind of felt what the little pup had to go through, I mean losing its parents.

"I'm gonna call you...." I squinted my eyes, thinking about giving a cute name but I couldn't think of anything.

"What about....KYLE?!" Ashton asked enthusiastically.

"YEAH! Kyle!... Aww that's so cute." I smiled at him while I gave him a big hug.

I gently carried the little puppy while Ashton talked to the manager while signing some papers and buying its food.
After a couple of minutes we were set to leave with the cutest little puppy ever.

30 minutes later, I surprised Michael and Calum with the little puppy and now they won't stop giving it food, poor little puppy is gonna vomit sometime soon. After the huge, not really serious lecture I gave to boys I decided to take a small shower, I didn't shower because I felt physically filthy but mentally. I wanted to wash my fears and past away. I was ready to live a new life. I turned the shower on as I listened to 'Happily ever after' by He Is We.

I noticed that Luke wasn't home, I should really catch up with him, cause eversince that day. He seemed so distant. I turn down the shower and I slipped onto my jeans short and my Hulk tanktop. Today, I just wanted to enjoy life. From now on, I will live, love and ofcourse EAT! I smiled at the thought. I took my phone out of the bedside table to check the time when I saw a text message from Ashton.

-Hey beautiful. Meet me outside right now?-

I smiled and replied immediately.

-Ofcourse handsome Xp-

I took my leather with buttons slingbag, the one I saw back in my old house. I also put in a couple of things as I looked inside I saw a little note saying.

-Live life to the fullest, Alyssa. Daddy will always love you. Take care of you and your mom.-

I smiled at the little note as it gave me little determination to living life. I walked out my room finding both Calum and Michael playing GTA.

"Hey boys, I'm going out." I told them.

"Sure.. Hey um... Alyssa?" Calum asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna hangout tomorrow?" He asked shyly.

"Ofcourse Cal."

He smiled back.

"Where to?" I asked curiously.

"Uhh.. Secret?" He smirked.

I laughed at his little joke.

"Don't get me wrong Alyssa, its just a friendly hangout. I mean I want to get to know you more, cause ever since you got here you were always busy with Ash." He pouted.

I walked over to hug him my arms wrapping his neck as my chin rested on his head.

"Aww. Cal is a wee jelly isn't he?" I ruffled his hair sisterly.

"Uhuh." He pouted again. Aww he can be so cute sometimes.

"Uhh.. Hello? Cal? I'm doing a mission here and you were supposed to direct me to what to do next." Michael interrupted our bro/sis moment.

I smiled at them both as I waved goodbye. As I stepped out the front door I saw Ashton leaning on the black Toyota Prius wearing tight black jeans and his Hulk shirt. Oh my gosh. We're so matchy today. Yay! I walked over to give him a tight hug as he kissed my forehead.

"Ready to go?" He asked smiling down at me.

I nodded.

-------
Hey guys. Sorry this is just a filler <3

WE WON THE BASKETBALL MATCH.
14-2 lmao. We were so happy and we kept dancing around. I fell down real hard though but I got up pretty instant which kind of built up my confidence. ^_^. Thank you so so so so much to the people that wished me goodluck!

My shoutouts will be occasionally when I really love these people :3

@graceella14
@5secondsofyoutubers
@lilianadenisebalboa
@ jessieboov2000
@noelle_ivy
@avery_91393
@5SOScrazies