Chapter 48 (Part 1)

Omg hai. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in both stories for so long. I have been to my school trip, then was loaded with school work and dance practices. So I really do apologize. On the other side, I'm trying to get this book done really soon. ^_^

Don't worry guys. There's still a lot more but I really need to get this story moving.

And omfg okay I reached 100k like 3 weeks ago I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long I suck i know but let's all celebrate with virtual hugs and cake. :3

-Alyssa

------------------

Alyssa's P.O.V

It was another day at the house and each hour that ticks by drains my energy without me having to do anything. It sucks to know that I can't come and watch the boys record their music because Paige and I were so called distractions.

I don't blame the tech guys though, they couldn't focus in singing when we were there.

I turn away from the television as I sent Ashton one of my hourly messages ensuring him that I'm okay and sending him random pictures I find on the internet.

"Alyssa?" I hear Finn call out.

"Yeah?" I look around but I don't see him.

"Can you come here? There's something I need to tell you." He said.

I stood up and made my way to where the sound came from.

"Where are you?" I call out.

"Here at the study." He says.

When I got there, I find Finn holding a little cardboard brown colored notebook. It took me time to realize that it was my diary.

"Finn- What are you doing with that?" I ask him, eyes wide open.

"I have something to tell you." He announces.

I gulped, the tension was rising in the room and I felt like I was suffocating.

He smiled at me once before mouthing out the words.

"He, is me."

-

Ashton's P.O.V

I sat down by the red stools as I feel my phone vibrate.

It was Alyssa; I smiled as I quickly type a reply as I shove my phone back into my pockets.

Michael sat beside me and sighed.

"I miss her." He wondered aloud.

"I miss my girl too." I told him.

"You know what, remember that place we passed by earlier right?"he asked.

"That carnival? But we just went to a firework show a week ago." I said.

"So what? There rides and shit. I know Paige and Alyssa would love it. We should bring them along with us and the other guys. This is gonna be fun." He suggested happily.

"Wow Michael, for a stay-at-home kinda guy, this idea of yours is kinda outdoor-ish" I told him.

"I know right? I just feel so productive today." He shakes his head then smiles at me before walking out.

I stare at him wondering what had happened and why he was so happy. Calum them sat beside me and smirked at me.

"You don't get it do you?" He asked me, raising his brows.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Oh God Ashton, you're too innocent sometimes."

"Okay now I'm confused." I look away.

"Michael and Paige got at it last night" he whispered before looking if Michael's around.

I gasped loudly as Calum panicked and covered my mouth with with hand.

"Shh.. Michael can be anywhere." He squinted his eyes at me.

I looked away in discomfort.

"Okay?"

-

"Great session today guys!" Our Technical Producer said as we all began to set aside our props.

"So, guys, Michael and I planned to go to the Carnival downtown, you guys wanna go?"

Calum and Luke nodded barely even comprehending what I just said and continued typing on their phones.
I shrugged as I made my way to the car.

-----

omfg sorry i'm v.v.v busy i'm sorry this is short i know i suck and blahblahblah but i swear i'm gonna upload again do not worry my fellow beauties.

Iloveyou all soo freaking much <3

-Alyssa