Chapter 51

Dreams

Ashton

There's this feeling you get when you're broken hearted. If you don't know, this is the feeling when your insides want to explode. Like your lungs just didn't want to help you breathe anymore, like there's a rock on your neck and just won't slide down.

So much pain. I want to explode, I want to scream my head out. But I just couldn't, all I could do was cry, and cry. It was like I was suffering from asphyxia. My body was suffocating and I couldn't do anything about it.

My mind keeps repeating the scene where I see them, hands all over each other, it made me wonder if they did this whenever I was gone. I thought she was the one. I thought that she'd never do this to me.

Three hours since she left the house, I still couldn't stop crying, it's midnight and everyone's too tired to comfort me anymore. I laid in my bed the whole time just remembering all the fresh memories, looking for something I had done wrong, maybe she was bored of me.

I sat up, I just couldn't deal with it anymore. I looked over at dresser noticing a shiny object being reflected by light, I walked over to inspect it.

It was the necklace I gave to Alyssa, and before I knew it, another flashback.

"So Alyssa, I brought you here because I wanted to give you this." I dug my pockets for that little satin jewelry box.

Her face lit up as she she opened it.

"It was my mother's and she told me to give it to the girl I think would be the one."

" A-Ashton, I can't accept that" She stuttered, my face fell. (A/N not literally goise)

"It was your mother's, I don't want to ruin it, I might accidentally-" She explained as I cut her off.

I told her that she was special to me and I wanted to give it to her since it was her birthday.

I remember that day when she hugged me with so much happiness, I couldn't explain how I felt that day, and the days after that. I was already head over heels for her.

I teared up, remembering one of our most treasured memories. I threw the little sapphire necklace to the wall in anger, hearing the gem break into a thousand pieces.

I didn't bother looking back at the little necklace, it only reminded me of whatever we had.

My eyes focused on something else, it was another photo of the both of us, our date at the forest.

I quickly put it down, the photos facing dresser floor. I didn't want to see anymore of us anymore.

-

Alyssa

I groaned in pain, my head started throbbing almost as soon as I opened my eyes. I was blinded the the bright light, it failed to adjust to my vision faster than it usually used to.

I was terrified of what was going on, my surroundings were a hotel, considering the bright lighting and the double bed. The room was too quiet, but I knew I wasn't alone.

"Why did you bring me here?!" I scream out.

There was no response.

"I know you're here you bastard!" I shout as I attempted to sit up.

I panic as I realized that I was tied on to the bed post, I squirm trying to free my hands but no avail.

"Oh you're awake." Finn peeks out the bathroom, he was freshly showered.

"Let me go!" I tell him.

"Now baby-doll, that can't be, we're finally together." He says.

"Can't you see? I can finally have you." He smiles.

"You're crazy!" I hissed.

"That, I am." He says as I his smile grew.

"I'm psychotic."

He went back to the bathroom and came back out fully dressed. He made his way to me, sitting beside me.

"So as you can see Alyssa, I have been obsessed with you ever since we were young. I was so jealous of that boy you always hanged out with. I always wished I was him." He explained.

"You're not him?" I asked, confused.

"Ofcourse I am not Alyssa, don't be so pathetic." He laughed obnoxiously.

"But I have always loved you." He explains.

"That boy you always hanged out with? He left you. He just disappeared, so stop wishing he'd come back for you because he never looked for you all this time."

My heart sank. I didn't know what was going on. Too much information going in through my body, I couldn't deal with it.

It was too messed up.

----

HAI GUYS MY IPOD IS DYING I AM TRYING TO UPDATE OMFG OOKOKOK.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

VOTE

COMMENT

-ALYSSA.

(UNEDITED)