Chapter 28

Hai guys, I've been procastinating a lot  these 3 days, I've been telling myself to write the next chapter, but I keep telling myself I can do it later.. I'm sorry, now here I am with a cup of coffee and 3 gigantic cookies sitting infront of the computer to write the latest chapter or.... DREAMS.. dun dun dun..
I love you all so much thank you for all the votes, all the comments.. thank you for being such an inspiration to me.

-Alyssa

(p.s non of these a proof read yet, I'm gonna do them soon though *Procastination* ehem)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa's P.O.V

3 hours have passed and I've enjoyed every single second of it, I learned so much about Ashton. I found out about his favourite bands, his favourite things and I found everything quiet fascinating. I never knew he was such a dedicated person to music, he said that if he'd ever retire from the music bussiness he'd be a music teacher. I like that he's very laid back and he's got eveything planned, but at the same time he's the dorky, cheeky boy who's supposed to wear glasses but keeps loosing them.

these past hours made me realize I love a boy who I do not know at all, but chose to love him anyways because he did not only tell me who I am but showed me who I want to be, he was there, I love his hugs, his kisses. But now, knowing more about him. Made me love him even more. The honesty in his eyes. I just couldn't stop staring at his hazel/geen eyes and smile at them. he lift his hand up to tuck some of my hair behind my ear as I blushed.

"You're so pretty when you blush you know that?" He admits.

I smiled at him as I playfully hit his shoulder. I wanted to stay like this forever, maybe because it was just our little bubble, we were hidden from the cruel world, the world filled with pain, lies and betrayal. It was our little waterproof concealer.

"We better get going lyss, it's getting really dark" He says looking at the beautiful nightime sky.

"Okay.." I pout, knowing we'd have to burst this little bubble of safety.

"Are you okay?" He asks

"Fine"

"You seem off.."

"No, it's just we had such a great time here and I loved it.. but now we have to leave.."

"we can always come back here babe" He smiles at me.

"Really?" I hugged him.

"Yeah, ofcourse.. anything for you.. yeah?"

I smiled at him as he held my hand and a basket on the other.

"What about the tent?" I ask..

"Oh, the boys are coming back here at 10:00 it's 9:45 now so.. pretty soon"

I nod as I noticed he lit up the a whole trail of candles.. I was simply amazed by the sight and I wanted to take a picture of it.. With Ashton..

"Ash..Can we take a picture?" I ask..

"Yeaah.. ofcourse.. I love pictures!" He said enthusiastically

He set the basket aside as he was on the ground covered with a lot of leaves, I took a couple of candles and surrounded the both of us in a big circle.. I sat on Ashton's lap as he kissed my right temple with his eyes closed, I closed my eyes too as I took the shot. the second on was both of our forheads resting on each other as we looked at eachother.. I smiled as he pecked my lips. The third one was cheeky, I was crossing my eyes as Ashton pretended to poke his nose..

"I love these pictures Ashton.." I smiled as I looked at the preview.

"I love taking pictures, specially with you.." He winked.

we got up as we went back to the car. Ashton, as usual insisting to open my car door for me. as I fixed my beanie on my head. Ashton came in and turned the radio on. The channel played 'We can't stop'

"Isn't the singer's name Miley something?" I asked.

"Yup, Miley cyrus.."

I've seen a couple of her pictures on TV a couple of days ago and I saw her before and after pictures, I wonder why she cut off her beautiful brown hair.

"Ash? what happened to Miley?"

"huh?"

"I meant, why did she change her image?" I clarified my question

"Uh, well she used to be in this TV show on Disney and she was a teenage singing sensation. I mean she was a role model to many kids, but over the years she wanted to be more 'Mature?' but it kinda tunred out the wrong way, I mean if she wants to show the people that she's not that little girl anymore, she could have atleast gave herself more self repect by not touching up other people's asses and sticking that tongue out way too much. She chopped her hair up I think it was to show cancer awareness? she's still a good person though and many people misunderstand her by her music videos, she calls it art cause it means something to her, yet she gets judgedby the people of the internet cause obviously they have no idea what she's going through..I respect her though, because she's a woman and I know she is still kind at heart. She just needs a little bit more self respect and if she'd really want to be more of an adult, she should act like one, not one of those good for nothing singing sensations that were so awesome but later turns into druggies or starts rapping for a fact." he rants.

I was clearly interested in her, I wanted to know more about her. I will definately do my re-search later.

"WOW, you know so much about her" I told him.

"That's what the social media's got." He smirked.

I was suddenly reminded by the word 'social' I mean twitter. I wantewd to know about that too..

"Ash, what's twitter?"

"It's this social media thing, you get to write anything you want in under 140 characters and socialize with people around the world"

"hmm, sounds interesting.." I said.,

"I want a twitter account" I tell him.

"Hahaha.. Okay I'll make you one later and I'll teach you how to use it to?" He smiles at me.

"yes please,," I told him..

As we reached the driveway I quickly got out and ran to my room to get my laptop out. wow, I have a laptop and a phone, yet I don't have any social network account? well, maybe I had one but I probably wouldn't remember. I don't need to remember.

I took it own to the living room and sat beside Michael who was too busy watching this TV show..

"Hi Alyssa, how was your date with Ashton?"

"huh??.. I- yeah.. It was good" Oh God, why'd I just stutter like that.

"What are you doing?" He looks over to my laptop.

"well, Ashton said he'd help me make a twitter." I said to him.

"Oh, cool. Follow me yeah? I'll follow you back and yes. I'd tell the fans all about you"

"Fans?" I ask him

"Ashton didn't tell you?"

"Well, I knew you guys were in a band but I didn't know you were that famous."

"Wow, do we look that bad to you? I'm hurt Alyssa.. I'm so hurt." He holds his chest and pretends to cry..

"No.. no.. it's just I-" I tried to explain

"Ha, got ya! I'm just playing around.. well yeah, we got fans, We're staying in this part of the town because people don't really know much about this town, it's just a small town and not many people know about it, we aren't worldwide famous. yet." He winked.

I smiled at him..

"well, how many followers do you guys have?" I asked

"About a million each"

My jaw fell..

"A..M-million?" I asked literally shocked.

"Yeah.." He said like its not big deal.

"That amazing you guys are awesome!"

he laughed as Ashton entered the living room and stated to help me make my email and twitter account.. he them taught me how to Retweet and tweet whatever I want and also follow people and made sure I followed All the four boys and it was pretty easy so I quickly got ahold of the things. Ashton then told me to upload the the photo of us. The cheeky one was my favourite so that was my Profile photo. It took us an hour or so to get everything perfect and Ashton quickly got into his account to give me something called a shoutout?

@Ashton5sos

HEEY THERE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.. FOLLOW @AlyssaGreene_ She's an amazing person and she just created her twitter.. follow her <3

I countlessly thanked him as Michael did the same.

@Michael5sos

Hii guys, follow @AlyssaGreene_ I'd be following a couple of you later :)

I thanked them too as I went to my room to freshen up, I changed into my onesies, yes I have a unicorn patterned onesie and the hoodie has a unicorn horn.. It was pretty weird but It was cute and I wanted it.. I sat back at the couch as Ash smiled at me knowing how ridiculous I look with the onesie.

"I know I look ridiculous"

"No,, you look so adorable.."

"Right..." I stick my tongue out as I sat beside him..Michael finally went back to his room to freshen up and go to bed and Ashton and I were left alone in the room.

"So, how'd you like it today?"

"I really loved it Ashton.." I kissed his cheeks. he blushed as I turned the TV on..

we ended up watching a run-on episode of the simpsons and I found it very funny. it was 12:00 in the morning and I could feel my eye get heavy I tried to fight the sleep off as Ashton was still enjoying the tv show. I couldn't bear the sleepiness in my eyes as I fell asleep on Ashton's comfortable arms..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

HHHHIIIIIII.. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.
guys, i hope you don't mind my rant about Miley cyrus, that's literally my point of view for her.. I still like her but she's clearly wrong and misunderstood at the same time. don't hate if you don't know the story people.. love love love you all..

shoutouts at the next chapter. <3

-Alyssa.x

WAIT HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THAT PHOTO ASHTON POSTEND OF CALUMS? HIS WITH THE HAT COVERING HIS WILLY? OMG I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING IT WAS SOOO FUNNY CALUM IS A LITTLE SCANDALOUS YEAH? AHAAHAHA I LOVE CALUM SO MUCH AHAHA <3 BUT HIS ABS THO.